Choose three scribbelers to protect you. The rest will come to kill you

Choose three members

• Total voters

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
As the title says. You may choose three members to protect you, while the rest come to kill you. Who will it be?

Now as per my choice, me and greyblob wouldve been enough to solo, but unfortunately i cant choose myself so
Blob
Agnett
Witch

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

This great witch would never directly kill someone! It's such a waste! I'd only ferment you alive in a 2% solution of a proprietary blend of formaldehyde and tears of benevolent saints blessed by an evil god and blood of a demonic beast to keep you fresh and alive until I find a use for you, or a buyer.
But I'd never kill someone directly.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
I'll take Salius, Agnett, and Drovag, who are most likely the stronger evolved forms of Sailus, Agentt and Doravg
Uhhhh yes yes. Absolutely. Salius and Dorvag are def evolved forms and def not typos made from my inability to read names correctly. (Its also def not the place where the nickname agnett originated from)

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Smh yall don’t understand. Its meant to be only two choices. Coz the third one will obv be me . You need to not have me as an enemy yknow!

I swear to god if i dont get a single vote

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Smh yall don’t understand. Its meant to be only two choices. Coz the third one will obv be me . You need to not have me as an enemy yknow!

I swear to god if i dont get a single vote
You should edit your option as PissfulMist, I think it sounds terrifying
Your opponents would die just from breathing, that's just OP

Redemit