Choose three scribbelers to protect you. The rest will come to kill you

Choose three members

• Total voters

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I couldn't help but notice people don't think I can protect them...💪🏾🐵💩
It’s not that I don’t think you can, it’s that I don’t trust you.
Corty, Envy, and Anon. They are the only three people I've decent conversation with.
That’s adorable! 😍 🤩
I vote for The Vampire, Puppet, and Dragon.
The Prince is large and scary and breathes fire, while the Envy can convert enemies to allies. I'm not sure what the MonotonePuppet's strength is, but they worship Eldrich entities so there's something.
I can do lots of things!!! Choose a color, any color!!! And then your enemies will fall to the havoc I shall wreak using that color, flavor, of the Stars’ terrible and great reverie.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
It’s not that I don’t think you can, it’s that I don’t trust you.

That’s adorable! 😍 🤩

I can do lots of things!!! Choose a color, any color!!! And then your enemies will fall to the havoc I shall wreak using that color, flavor, of the Stars’ terrible and great reverie.
You worship Eldritch beings? Does that mean you are an @TheEldritchGod believer? :blob_evil:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I believe in him!...
But I don't worship him. Not that he would care regardless!
My devotion, as pitiful as it is, will only be offered to the Stars alone!
Good choice. Why would you worship a perfectly normal human? That would be insane and pointless, especially since feeding on broken dreams and shattered faith is so much more filling than "worship".

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I choose @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian , @doravg , and @TenderHuman . The first because I feel his loyalty and sheer lore strength rival nearly all. Definitely a bodyguard I can trust, with a powerful moral conviction. The second because they are just a nice person and so many seem afraid of their devastating BL writing power. And the third because with her, I’ll be able to have an incredibly cruel being of great and torturous reputation to sic thousands of twisted and deviant horrors of her imagination.
I don’t choose @RepresentingEnvy because, quite frankly, she can’t do anything to me, so as much as I’d love to have her on my side as a friend, I don’t think she offers much attack, when compared to doravg’s Thunderbolt or Electroweb.
I’m currently nurturing a rivalry with @greyblob , so I trust him to backstab me, not as a bodyguard.
@Paul_Tromba would fall asleep on the job.
@PeacefulMyst you’re evil in the Town of Salem game.
@Woolen_Bat_Monkey I wouldn’t trust you with anything, much less my life. But you may even weaken the attempts on my life by being on their side.
@K5Rakitan Practically a celebrity: type mommy. Killers might slip in disguised as her fans. Dangerous!!!
@Agentt @CupcakeNinja why are these people even options???
@SailusGebel bruh.
@Anon2023 @NotaNuffian just no.
@Corty weak lore.
Good.
I choose the Alpha and Omega of SHF:
@CupcakeNinja

The nato-eating jabroni-killing pie-kissing pooping son-of-a-gun alcohol-loving berserker:
@NotaNuffian

The King of Trumpets, Musical Devil with a body, chiseled and modeled to be a lethal weapon:
@Paul_Tromba
Why?

Why natto?

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Let me solo.

I rather not put others at risk for my sake and cower behind them.

@NotaNuffian or @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian before you bring up the backrooms thread I have to state I got your either of your backs in there, and that is long term survival and not direct conflict. Also humans don't do well in extended solidarity.