Choose three scribbelers to protect you. The rest will come to kill you

Choose three members

• Total voters

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
As the title says. You may choose three members to protect you, while the rest come to kill you. Who will it be?

Now as per my choice, me and greyblob wouldve been enough to solo, but unfortunately i cant choose myself so
Blob
Agnett
Witch
I choose @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian , @doravg , and @TenderHuman . The first because I feel his loyalty and sheer lore strength rival nearly all. Definitely a bodyguard I can trust, with a powerful moral conviction. The second because they are just a nice person and so many seem afraid of their devastating BL writing power. And the third because with her, I’ll be able to have an incredibly cruel being of great and torturous reputation to sic thousands of twisted and deviant horrors of her imagination.
I don’t choose @RepresentingEnvy because, quite frankly, she can’t do anything to me, so as much as I’d love to have her on my side as a friend, I don’t think she offers much attack, when compared to doravg’s Thunderbolt or Electroweb.
I’m currently nurturing a rivalry with @greyblob , so I trust him to backstab me, not as a bodyguard.
@Paul_Tromba would fall asleep on the job.
@PeacefulMyst you’re evil in the Town of Salem game.
@Woolen_Bat_Monkey I wouldn’t trust you with anything, much less my life. But you may even weaken the attempts on my life by being on their side.
@K5Rakitan Practically a celebrity: type mommy. Killers might slip in disguised as her fans. Dangerous!!!
@Agentt @CupcakeNinja why are these people even options???
@SailusGebel bruh.
@Anon2023 @NotaNuffian just no.
@Corty weak lore.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I choose @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian , @doravg , and @TenderHuman . The first because I feel his loyalty and sheer lore strength rival nearly all. Definitely a bodyguard I can trust, with a powerful moral conviction. The second because they are just a nice person and so many seem afraid of their devastating BL writing power. And the third because with her, I’ll be able to have an incredibly cruel being of great and torturous reputation to sic thousands of twisted and deviant horrors of her imagination.
I don’t choose @RepresentingEnvy because, quite frankly, she can’t do anything to me, so as much as I’d love to have her on my side as a friend, I don’t think she offers much attack, when compared to doravg’s Thunderbolt or Electroweb.
I’m currently nurturing a rivalry with @greyblob , so I trust him to backstab me, not as a bodyguard.
@Paul_Tromba would fall asleep on the job.
@PeacefulMyst you’re evil in the Town of Salem game.
@Woolen_Bat_Monkey I wouldn’t trust you with anything, much less my life. But you may even weaken the attempts on my life by being on their side.
@K5Rakitan Practically a celebrity: type mommy. Killers might slip in disguised as her fans. Dangerous!!!
@Agentt @CupcakeNinja why are these people even options???
@SailusGebel bruh.
@Anon2023 @NotaNuffian just no.
@Corty weak lore.
I wouldn't fall asleep on the job. I am saddened that you think so little of my work ethic and responsibility.

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Blob is the most menacing and intelligent. Sailus will critic all of my enemies to death (super effective). Corty will make an entire thread proving exactly why smuthub isn't real. He kills the smutters with data.

The runner-ups are K5 and Paul.
How will they protect you from yourself though?

rivalry is a big word for you little man. I've been sowing chaos since before you were born.

TotallyHuman

rivalry is a big word for you little man. I've been sowing chaos since before you were born.
this great witch wasn't just sowing, she was harvesting and processing and the entire production-line-ing chaos since way before you scrubs were born
I wouldn't fall asleep on the job. I am saddened that you think so little of my work ethic and responsibility.
I would. As a demonstration of protest

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I said nurturing, silly blob! In other words, just giggling my ass off when you get angry!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
How will they protect you from yourself though?
Blob is menacing and smart. He will find a way.
So what if you are a manlet? You have a gun, and you got rid of that hornet's nest. You are invincible.
You say that, but let's be honest, who is better with a gun? Envy or George?

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion