Crack'd Masque Gullet: Evil prevailed!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Ala, me and hasty are in cahoots? Why would i be blaming her then?
To throw off suspicion. Lol, I don't quote PM's, but since you ruined my ploy to try and get the mafia to say "I had a town picture" you must be suspicious. I'm just saying.

Agentt

Thighs
To throw off suspicion. Lol, I don't quote PM's, but since you ruined my ploy to try and get the mafia to say "I had a town picture" you must be suspicious. I'm just saying.
To throw off suspicion from hasty, i threw suspicion on her myself?

Agentt

Thighs
you ruined my ploy to try and get the mafia to say "I had a town picture" you must be suspicious. I'm just saying.
And regarding this,
You didn't knew no one had a picture.
It could just happen that your role had no picture.
Also, i rather keep the game fun

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
And regarding this,
You didn't knew no one had a picture.
It could just happen that your role had no picture.
Also, i rather keep the game fun
I knew no one had a picture, which is why I was trying to get a mafia to say there was... -_- are you deliberately misunderstanding?

Also you already explained "you weren't really throwing suspicion on to Hasty" at first, then after I came in you started to push it. So you're suspicious. Trying to perhaps kill a townie through lynching. All I'm saying.

Agentt

Thighs
I knew no one had a picture, which is why I was trying to get a mafia to say there was... -_- are you deliberately misunderstanding?
How did you knew no one had a picture?
Also you already explained "you weren't really throwing suspicion on to Hasty" at first, then after I came in you started to push it. So you're suspicious. Trying to perhaps kill a townie through lynching. All I'm saying.
Yes, so according to you, in order to protect hasty from your attacks, I began attacking her as well?

to be fair i was going to say the same thing. just waited for amok to clarify things first. asking for these things is kinda meta

Erys

Her Highness
There is a picture in the public wiki. Mine is smiley face holding ice cream.