Daily Loss Mega Thread

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
Lost another reader to a speed bump chapter today. Maybe I'll post that they didn't leave a 1 star review on their way out in the wins thread. :blob_hmm:
What does a 'speed bump chapter's mean, never heard f that lingo before.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
What does a 'speed bump chapter's mean, never heard f that lingo before.
It's the chapter that causes a lot of readers to drop the novel because they were going too fast and didn't read the signs. Meaning the Tragedy genre and tags. I don't remember where I got it from.

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
It's the chapter that causes a lot of readers to drop the novel because they were going too fast and didn't read the signs. Meaning the Tragedy genre and tags. I don't remember where I got it from.
Oh, I'd hope my readers read my signs, I mean I am going to be very vocal and in your face about it, so if they get triggered by it it's really their fault.

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
I got peeved at my mother because first she asked for a number and told me that she needed it by lunch, and then she called while I was waiting outside for somebody to let me in the office, and asked for the number right away.

Why she didn't ask me for it when I was home is something I don't understand. And she has been repeating herself the entire morning. Nagging me to help her get firewood for the fireplace, as if I don't know that we get firewood out every single day...

So, my loss is getting angry. I know I have to learn to live with her nagging, but damn, every time my phone rings now, and it is her, I begin to grit my teeth.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Myself finishing a chapter moments before reading it and realizing that it needs to be completely rewritten.
FB_IMG_1588168682774.jpg

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
I realized the condoms I bought are all too small -_-, non-returnable… they were flavored too.
Might as well lick them yourself then right? There's no shame in making sure resources aren't wasted.

i'm too lazy to manually edit my latest chapter, so i just copy paste them to grammarly and click on their auto corrects.

delivery: slightly off? clarity: mostly clear? good enough.

don't ask if the story's good, it's kinda terrible to be honest. i just wrote them since idk what else is fun to write atm.

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
My stomach hurts. I took a sick leave from my job, got some pills, and paused my diet. The diet pausing hurts the most because I really wanted to be bellow my first threshold.