Daily Loss Mega Thread

MajorKerina

The sink I like to use is draining slowly and I need to find some cleaner for it there’s a lot of gross hair from my long hair I need to clean out probably. Hopefully I can turn this into a win. I did tidy up my fridge at least.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Today marks the third day my Flexsim simulation mot working. I have less than two days left and I am wasting time to type this out here.

Also, two of the CN that I had been following from their start are now completely stale. Granted I had seen their rot a mile away months ago, but deleting their bookmarks cemented my tolerance for them has long gone.

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
My life is empty. My friends mock me, when I speak to them about writing, and I can't think about anything else, but writing. I don't want children, I don't want a husband, and I am beginning to think I don't want friends. I view my job as a day care, where I do stuff when there is something to do. I didn't imagine life like this, while I was growing up. If it isn't for writing, I think I won't be able to wake up every morning. (It has gotten worse, since I gave up chocolate. Before, I could get a quick fix of some cocoa goodness. Not anymore.)

D

Deleted member 54065

My life is empty. My friends mock me, when I speak to them about writing,
They aren't your 'real' friends. Real friends insult you, but not your passion.

Any case, do find time to take a break and relax. Live your life at your pace, and don't force yourself into something you don't like (like getting a husband and having kids). Each aspect of life has its time and opportunity to present itself.

Meanwhile, what did I lose today? My time, procrastinating, because the national agency in-charge of giving us exams keeps on piling up ridiculous requirements for our upcoming national exams on Wednesday. Damn it.

My life is empty. My friends mock me, when I speak to them about writing, and I can't think about anything else, but writing. I don't want children, I don't want a husband, and I am beginning to think I don't want friends. I view my job as a day care, where I do stuff when there is something to do. I didn't imagine life like this, while I was growing up. If it isn't for writing, I think I won't be able to wake up every morning. (It has gotten worse, since I gave up chocolate. Before, I could get a quick fix of some cocoa goodness. Not anymore.)

i personally don't even try making friends anymore. like hans said, they're not your real friends. you can try cutting them off from your life bit by bit.

i find that my life's much better if i didn't rely on interacting with other humans for my well-being. people had many other things to care about and I know I'm not one of them.

even if I had time, I will not care for others first, but myself.

that's why i often think of writing not as a pursuit to write stories, but as a learning process to better my own life. that way, i eventually don't have to rely on anyone to solve my problems. no need to compromise my real self at all and just live at my own pace.

an important thing i learned today was when i had free time at work, i open the freepiano software and try to play my favorite songs with the limited amount of keys and ease of use. i realized that the process of learning might be about exploring all the things i can comfortably do with my limited abilities. starting with the easiest step, nothing to do with surpassing my limits, but it's simply learning in-depth about my comfort zone.

i tried applying them to all kinds of situations in my life.

just walk slowly and take the smallest step that i can. if i couldn't in a particular path, i just take the ones i can.

i think you did a good job by coming forth with your problems. it also helps me formulating what i learned today. hope your life only goes better from now on.

Last edited:

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Life isn't empty if there's writing. If it's not enough try to learn new stuff and have new dreams, like gaylolis.

Just get cats if you can't have human friends lol

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
My life is empty. My friends mock me, when I speak to them about writing, and I can't think about anything else, but writing.

I disagree with them being friends. You perhaps don't have friends.

In reality friends are people you have to find, they don't just walk into your life. Friendships take some effort, not as much as a relationship of course, but there is a need to be present to keep a connection. However, the older you get the more you'll realize that all friendships are fleeting. That's why most people are happier if they are able to stay married and have a family.

Also, I don't believe for a second when people say they're single and happy. They can be single and content, but happy? Happy is subjective. It's funny because happy to one person doesn't mean happy to another.

With that said, I'm content being single.
Happy is another term used for when I am above content.
-----

Anyway... I wrote an incest scene between the MC and daughter today -_-

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Huh. Apparently 'Ambivalent' means holding multiple conflicting emotions for the same thing. I thought it was a synonym for 'Apathetic'.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
My wallet just did this neat thing of tearing itself apart.

Ffs I just got this on New Year.
Continuing on from my wallet, my belt today had just now decided to break apart.

Fuck, I might have offend the Leather God or some shit. Japan has Nipple God and Penis God, having a Leather God will make sense.

Edit: Crisis averted with the help of credit card.

I use the card to tighten the screw on the belt once more. Had to go down one notch

Last edited:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Ate some truly, and I mean TRULY, spicy food. God, it was good, tear-jerkingingly good. But I put this here so tomorrow I can come back and read it while I wail on the toilet like a banshee from some Slavic horror tale from the 13th century.