Describe your pet

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
My hedgehog loves moving around so damn much it is impossible to sleep with him in the room. He wakes up and starts moving around the cage, running on his wheel and eating as loudly as hedgehogly possible. Also dirty, but that’s a given. Apart from that he refuses to let you hold him without prickling, simply an impossible task.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
My hedgehog loves moving around so damn much it is impossible to sleep with him in the room. He wakes up and starts moving around the cage, running on his wheel and eating as loudly as hedgehogly possible. Also dirty, but that’s a given. Apart from that he refuses to let you hold him without prickling, simply an impossible task.
🦔🦔🦔

QuercusMalus

A bad apple...
Some dogs are fiercely independent creatures who don't tolerate human contact. Others can be bribed with food or blankets to give crumbs of affection. Still others are velcro, attached to the hip of their precious owner.

Mine is none of these. She makes velcro dogs look standoffish. She is not velcro, she's skin-graft.
No, but he should. At this point he is almost completely blind by now. Only one eye works and barely.
I had a doggy stroller to take my two old pups on long walks. They would alternate between walking and being conveyed like royalty.

My old dog was a odd-duck. A black pug, his tongue was too long and dangled out the side of his mouth. His back also arched like a raccoon. Being all black, taking walks in the southwest summer was a bad idea, but despite being a pug, a breed not known for their fit, svelte figures, he loved walks. So, we got him a white baby t-shirt that we cut the belly out of and would soak to keep him cooler. We could always tell when people spotted him as they would break out in the biggest shit eating grins as they watch this little black googly-eyed pug, tongue hanging out the side of his mouth, with his arched back, wearing a white baby shirt, looking like some demented grindermonkey.

He was a character. I miss him.

Last edited:

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Old-looking young-ish man who steals flowers
Clingy Cheeto + puff
Miraculously disappearing and reappearing sock
Varying degrees of hungry
Idiot

Jerynboe

She has persistently and continuously devoted every waking moment to making fetch happen. Even as I type this, she is repeatedly dropping a ragged tennis ball in my lap so I can toss it down the hall.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
A big Boi who loves laying down in your way and periodically demands pets by nudging your ankle with his head when you walk by him

Zinless

How do I
I have 5 stray goblins cats staying in my backyard. Whenever we eat, they wait for leftovers while staring at us from the window.

Eating instant noodles at 3AM never felt more menacing.

TotallyHuman

Describe your pet(s) in the way that best encompasses their vibes! Is your cat a goblin? Is your lizard inscrutable? Just how fluffy is your puppy?
Answer below and boast about your beloved beasts!
A cute and shy little kitty in a rebellious period

*deep inhale* *looks around* oh my Devil not again *fucking flies away as far as I can on my magical vacuum cleaner*
Witchy, out!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Mine is some female with fangs, cool to touch and always trying to bite my neck. Huge soft pillows on the chest.

anyone want to buy her from me? I have been low on hemoglobin since I brought her home. She also hates sunlight so I can’t walk her during the day. Now that summer is coming the sun sets too late and I have to sleep to go to work early.

pet problems.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
My "pets" are invisible nine-tailed foxes that only I can see; they're of various sizes from palm-sized to around twice the size of a couch. FYI, they're not really my pets: they're fox kami that have been using my house as a vacation spot for years now.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
a daddy's girl with a crush. she gets jealous anytime I have any physical contact with anyone that isn't her. If i come home and she smells ANYONE or any THING on me, i get the silent treatment until I give her scratches and treats. She sleeps on my wife specifically so she can stare at me and ensure I don't cuddle with her.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
There is a female tokay gecko somewhere in my room, its my roommate. I don't know where it is, but I tried to feed it some cricket in a box and the next day the cricket was gone.