Let's check the stats.

Stronk:14
Swole: 16
Rizz: 6
Chutzpah: 22
Smrt: 24
FPS: 12

I would say I was smrt. Much smrt.

Typical spellcaster. Rizz was my dump stat.

Hmmm.... I think I will get that on a t shirt.

Last edited:

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
:blob_hide: I consider myself average in intelligence. I'm just uneducated because that's how bad the American school system is.

OreoPizza

Average i think?
I was proven capable of reaching my goals when i put my mind to it.
But in the other hand, im also a lazy bum who sometimes fail at the simplest task lmao.

KoolAidDogan

I don't really put myself into situations where I'd need to test whether I'm smart or not often enough to really say one way or another... which might just be a coward's way out, I guess.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I would need you to define “smart” because the term is so subjective.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I, myself, don't. Been proven time and time again that there are a lot of people out there (some I interact daily) who are smarter than me. There are even more people that are as smart as me. It's up to the point that calling myself smart is like playing the clown to entertain the audiences in a group chat.
I would like to say I’m smart. Am I actually? Probably not. Do I have a bad habit of putting myself down? Yes. Does this mean I’m making myself more of an idiot? Who knows!

I’ll just not think to hard about it…

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I would like to say I’m smart. Am I actually? Probably not. Do I have a bad habit of putting myself down? Yes. Does this mean I’m making myself more of an idiot? Who knows!

I’ll just not think to hard about it…
I read somewhere that you are more intelligent when you're confident. I forgot my source but I still say it until it's proven wrong and only through saying it people can prove me wrong.

Addys

Absolutely, self-awareness is crucial when reflecting on intelligence. It's not just about book smarts; emotional intelligence and creativity count too. Personally, I've found attending online art event to be a great way to stimulate my creativity and broaden my perspective. Places like Different Level host fantastic events that not only showcase art but also foster meaningful discussions. Engaging in diverse experiences like these has certainly contributed to my overall sense of intelligence.

Last edited:

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Is this where you use the Dunning-Kruger effect (right) to show how smart you actually are? If so I think I'm too stupid to do this...

I'm not smart, I'm lazy. Like Seven Sins of Sloth lazy, so I think I'm somewhat smart enough to do things the smart way so they aren't a hassle. But I wouldn't call myself smart since I'm too lazy.