Do you ever feel horny toward this world?

War_and_Poetry

Horny? Not at all. Ai-chan doesn't believe that being horny for Earth is a good thing. You should avoid all these damaging thoughts and just put your thrust into the Earth.

After all, thrust is what moves the world. If there is no thrust, there would not be progress as everyone would be eyeing each other, suspicious of the days when their thrust is finally broken. If you thrust another with the entirety of your body and soul, you will also be thrusted by those you thrusted before.

What goes around, comes around. If you put your thrust into another person, that person too will put their thrust into you. Even if you put your thrust into Adam, who knows maybe Adam would put his thrust into Billy. As a result, now that Billy received Adam's thrust, he decided he wanted to return the favour to Adam's benefactor and thrusts you when you're down on your hands and knees. After all, the world is round.

So put your thrust into the Earth, and the Earth will also thrust into you. Screw others who tell you no.
This post is killing me XDDDD

"The Art Of Lewding A Post Without Lewding A Post"

Vulture

Attachments

• ac5c2df1d71576cc0533a5741dbc08ae.jpg
    ac5c2df1d71576cc0533a5741dbc08ae.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 74

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Earth-chan is perceived as feminine, and I'm not attracted to women, so I'll just stick with my husband and two lovers. I'm thinking of planning an orgy once we're all vaccinated if I can get my parents to watch the baby.