Docs or Word?

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Online word makes formatting a pain. I use Drive to save backups but that's all. Docs is consistent as it doesn't' have a separate program of it's own.
Discord message cause i'm fucking lazy
Same. It's a pain to transfer things over since for some unknown reason it also copies the message timestamps! For the most part it sorta works for me.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Google docs is more user friendly and free. I used to use word but I have come to dislike it a lot. Though try out both if you want to know your own preference.

Farok

I only use notepad.

7GW8MDGd_400x400.jpg

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan is with Alice in this. Google Docs is laggy. Even when nothing is running in the background, once you reach 4000 words, waiting for one letter to appear could take a few seconds. Many times, Ai-chan experience lagging from the very start. Ai-chan types at least 3 characters a second. So Ai-chan has to wait for the characters to appear on the screen. This is seriously a hindrance when you have a lot in your mind, but the system can't catch up with your flow of thoughts and typing speed.

As for software, Ai-chan use a combination of Warhammer 2 Total War and WPS Office.

Docs is in the cloud, so it gets some points there.

I originally used Notepad, but then I realized I loved italics too much to keep my writing in plain .txt files.