Dual wield: Yay or nay?

Dual wield

• Yeah, sure, I have two things, but I am a pervert coz one is not a weapon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, its how you use it! Yay for short kings, 2 short bois plz, Katar? 2 daggers?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I prefer Double-Bladed Sword/Twinblade/Thief Blade/ Darth Maul Double saber if you still didn't get it, type of weapon wielded with dual hands with free movement like spear movement, staff movement, sword movement, etc...
In case @Paul_Tromba come here, yes I know it's not a realist weapon, you already tell me that!

I prefer Double-Bladed Sword/Twinblade/Thief Blade/ Darth Maul Double saber if you still didn't get it, type of weapon wielded with dual hands with free movement like spear movement, staff movement, sword movement, etc...
In case @Paul_Tromba come here, yes I know it's not a realist weapon, you already tell me that!
Added

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
lmao I can only imagine what you look’d look like watching the Viper reveal trailer

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
C'mon, no one mentioned Dagger and Cloak? Really? Machete y Bordon is cool too, with a substitute of a steel sheath and a sword.

Dual wielding with a halberd is perfection, some would say it's useless and impractical, but I just think they didn't put enough attributes into Strength and now they're crying about it.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Dual wielding in general kind of sucks. You can’t really do two different powerful attacks at once. Sure there are things like rapier and main gauche but that’s very specialized. (You can only use a parrying dagger against a great sword so many times before your wrist snaps in half.) In a lot of cases having a free hand that you can use for striking and grappling is probably a better idea.

Also having a longer weapon means having a faster weapon, that’s just how levers work. So having a longer two handed weapon means you can slash much faster.

If you count shields as dual wielding that’s something else, because shields are op.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
With swords...just why? There's no reason to use a second sword instead of a shield. You could use a short sword and long sword, but there just isn't any major benefit to it. With firearms, you just make it hard to reload since you have to set one weapon down before reloading the other, wasting time.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Dual wielding buster cannons.

And maybe do a uzis in the hill twirls.

Also, dual wielding is neither yay or nay, it's gay.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
dual-wielding spears or bonk-staffs is kinda nice, I'm also a fan of classic dual daggers, but otherwise more of a fan of imbalanced equips like sword/shield or gun/knife