Find the Deity, Divinity, Myth, Legend, Whatever...

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Nope.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to give more hints without getting extremely obvious with it now... hmm....

Ok, I'll say this one. Overly Sarcastic Productions on Youtube are the only ones I've ever really encountered in terms of easily available sources of information in terms of the stuff the average joe might be looking at (you'd have to be a serious history buff digging into the old documents yourself otherwise,) who actually got this figure correct.
:blob_hmm_two: I don't really know.

So....

Manannán mac Lir
Dagon
Rán
Nuada
Tlaloc
Sobek
Ryujin

Jemini

:blob_hmm_two: I don't really know.

So....

Manannán mac Lir
Dagon
Rán
Nuada
Tlaloc
Sobek
Ryujin

Hmm... how should I say this... one of them is very VERY close. In fact, I think I actually have to go back to my sources now. You might have even got it depending on some interpretations of the mixed up and unclear history of which figure later became which other figure in the myths.

(Of course, I'm not going to say exactly which one it is that you got so close with. I mean, I'm not actually going to be able to give a 100% answer anyway until I've gone back to my sources, so you might as well use that time trying to ponder which one of those random names you threw out was the one that put me in this spot.)

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Hmm... how should I say this... one of them is very VERY close. In fact, I think I actually have to go back to my sources now. You might have even got it depending on some interpretations of the mixed up and unclear history of which figure later became which other figure in the myths.

(Of course, I'm not going to say exactly which one it is that you got so close with. I mean, I'm not actually going to be able to give a 100% answer anyway until I've gone back to my sources, so you might as well use that time trying to ponder which one of those random names you threw out was the one that put me in this spot.)
Then maybe Ryujin since he often depicted as the king of seas or The Dragon King