Finish The Story: We Can't Be Together

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
You finally gathered courage.

You're finally going to confess.

With a letter in the backpack, you wrote "Meet me on the rooftop," and waited.

You were anxious, afraid that no one would show up, but everything went well, at least until now.

You said, "I like you! Please go out with me!"

"I'm sorry... I like you, but we can't be together."

"Why?"

"Because I am..."
"....Impure, rotten." Tears fell from her eyes, gaze shifting away in shame. I saw a figure approach from behind. A tall, somewhat ugly older man dressed in a umkept green sweat jacket and white Tee. He was bare from the waist down,, cock standing proud and erect between his legs like a great oak tree jutting into the sky.

It was Cupcake the Letch, the school's physical education teacher. His skin was stretched thin over pronounced cheekbones and square jaw, half his face bearing a light stubble of hair. The man let forth a nasty smile as he draped an arm across Dummycake's shoulder. His vile laughter rang loud in my ears and her hand started stroking his erect member.

"Hear that, kid? She's already a slave to my cock. You were too late," A disgusting chuckle. "She kept crying your name over and over.'Hiroto-kun, save me'." He mocked in a high-pitched voice. "Stupid bitch, saying shit like 'stop, let me go' even though she kept creaming all over my cock like that. i wish you could've been there when she finally started beggin' for it." A sickening cackle. "Look at her, i didn't even have to say anything and she's already caressing my cock like she's in love."

I stared at them in disbelief, not trusting my eyes and ears. My heart pounded in my chest but i felt numb all over. The world seemed to stand still as a gut-wrenching pain tore through my whole being.

i could only let out a hollow laugh. "A nightmare....this isn't right, it's...." My voice trailed off. "There's no way Dummy-san would be touching a man like that...no way, never...."

--------

I got bored with this so imma just stop here
EDIT i can continue upon popular request

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
"....Impure, rotten." Tears fell from her eyes, gaze shifting away in shame. I saw a figure approach from behind. A tall, somewhat ugly older man dressed in a umkept green sweat jacket and white Tee. He was bare from the waist down,, cock standing proud and erect between his legs like a great oak tree jutting into the sky.

It was Cupcake the Letch, the school's physical education teacher. His skin was stretched thin over pronounced cheekbones and square jaw, half his face bearing a light stubble of hair. The man let forth a nasty smile as he draped an arm across Dummycake's shoulder. His vile laughter rang loud in my ears and her hand started stroking his erect member.

"Hear that, kid? She's already a slave to my cock. You were too late," A disgusting chuckle. "She kept crying your name over and over.'Hiroto-kun, save me'." He mocked in a high-pitched voice. "Stupid bitch, saying shit like 'stop, let me go' even though she kept creaming all over my cock like that. i wish you could've been there when she finally started beggin' for it." A sickening cackle. "Look at her, i didn't even have to say anything and she's already caressing my cock like she's in love."

I stared at them in disbelief, not trusting my eyes and ears. My heart pounded in my chest but i felt numb all over. The world seemed to stand still as a gut-wrenching pain tore through my whole being.

i could only let out a hollow laugh. "A nightmare....this isn't right, it's...." My voice trailed off. "There's no way Dummy-san would be touching a man like that...no way, never...."

--------

I got bored with this so imma just stop here
EDIT i can continue upon popular request
:blobthumbsup:This is vintage cupcake. Much perversion.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
:blobthumbsup:This is vintage cupcake. Much perversion.
of all the people here, still no one has taken up my mantle. If i dont write scenes of NTR and rape, who will? Who could with any quality? Alas...i am a unique existence in these forums. A pervert willing to go the extra mile to cook up such works of art comes once in a lifetimes, it seems. Old, I am. Gone, I will be.

My legacy, forgotten. An age of light, there will come. Bright, too bright, for horny weebs such as you and me.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
(MC View):
I had finally gathered courage.

I was finally going to confess.

With a letter in the backpack, I wrote "Meet me on the rooftop," and waited.

I was anxious, afraid that no one would show up, but everything went well, at least until now.

I said, "I like you! Please go out with me!"

"Why?"

"Because I am..."
"Already in a relationship,"

I scratch my head and let out a relieved laugh, "Ooh thank you, you have no idea how much this was eating at me, well thanks for at least coming to meet me. Catch you later, and sorry if I made things awkward."

She blushes violently and shakes her head side to side attempting to turtle into her red and white checkered sweater.

Her boyfriend is one lucky dude.

I waved goodbye and decided to take a long walk home, despite not getting with her I am feeling free.

-----
-----
(Girl's POV)

I have to admit I was anxious, my heart was racing what would my beloved think of me going up to meet... with Him.

However after He spoke with worry on his face my heart stopped pounding and I had to hold back the laughter and I could feel my face become flushed standing so close to Him and I had to stop staring at his face lest I let a garish grin form.

After all doesn't my beloved know? I can't into a relationship with Him, if I already am in a relationship with Him.

I watch with wonder as he turns his back and heads home with a spring in his step.

Soon my love, soon.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction

I scratch my head and let out a relieved laugh, "Ooh thank you, you have no idea how much this was eating at me, well thanks for at least coming to meet me. Catch you later, and sorry if I made things awkward."

She blushes violently and shakes her head side to side attempting to turtle into her red and white checkered sweater.

I waved goodbye and decided to take a long walk home, despite not getting with her I am feeling free.

-----
-----
(Girl's POV)

I have to admit I was anxious, my heart was racing what would my beloved think of me going up to meet... with Him.

However after He spoke with worry on his face my heart stopped pounding and I had to hold back the laughter and I could feel my face become flushed standing so close to Him and I had to stop staring at his face lest I let a garish grin form.

After all doesn't my beloved know? I can't into a relationship with Him, if I already am in a relationship with Him.

I watch with wonder as he turns his back and heads home with a spring in his step.

Soon my love, soon.
so ominous
loved it!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

-----
-----
(Girl's POV)

Soon my love, soon.
This feels like Dementia, or the guy got early onset Alzheimer's.

TrashyCat

You were anxious, afraid that no one would show up, but everything went well, at least until now.

"Why?"

"Because I am..." She hesitated, "I... am in love with someone else."

Like a hammer in your chest, she delivered a crushing blow to your heart. You froze, a heavy coldness unraveling across your body.

"Who... who is it?" You could barely utter, your mind refusing to come to terms with what you just heard.

"You don't need to know." She coldly answered, "I'd rather you not do anything to them in the heat of the moment."

Another blow had been struck. Her care and attentiveness for whoever she bore her heart to served only to heighten your agony.

"Did...did you really never feel anything for me?" By now, the tremors in your voice could be heard clearly, "Even after all this time?"

"No." Still, she held no mercy.

"What about everything we've been through?!" Yet you clung nonetheless, "The care you've shown back then, it couldn't possibly have been a lie?!"

You recalled of the times you two shared together.

The warm childhood days when you would escape the house, just to hang with one another. The cold nights when you would huddle together, confiding your fears with each other.

When she would confide her sorrows with you, pouring her heart within the confines of your arms. The times she would take you away from home, her lively soul allowing you to forget the misery chaining you down.

Even that day... the day when you lost your brother, the first time that your world was truly shaken.

In your broken state, you failed to usher even a single tear.

But she did... for you.

It was precisely her tears and the warmth of her embrace that allowed you to break through the shell and shed your own.

Was even that a lie?

"That... that was just courtesy. You were, after all, the only friend I had since recently." She answered, slightly quieter than the last.

Perhaps due to your shock, you failed to detect the faint hesitation in her voice.

"I... see." A whisper was all you could muster.

That day, you went home alone an empty husk of the man you once were.

Breaking down only when you reach the safety of your room.

"Is it... really hopeless for me?" Within an examination room, a girl asked the doctor in front of her. Since earlier, she had barely held on together, silently keeping herself from breaking down.

"Yes..." The woman answered, sympathizing with the girl's plight, "But we can at least try to del—"

"No!" She suddenly burst out but quickly stopped herself. "Just... leave me alone right now."

The doctor nodded in understanding, leaving to speak with the girl's parents instead. Though just before she closed the door, the woman uttered a simple "I'm sorry" to her.

She ruminated on those words, the very same words that she herself had uttered to another, a person that she had held so dearly.

Tears suddenly escaped her, like a dam that had finally torn. The strength that kept her intact finally fell apart.

"I'm sorry." The tears flowed harder, "I'm so very sorry."

She continued to repeat herself like a broken record, even knowing her words would never reach the person they needed to.

She remembered the conversation.

The cold mask she had worn.

"Why?"

The betrayed expression the other had revealed.

"I... am in love with someone else."

The lie that she had woven.

But more than everything else.

"Because I am..." "—dying..."

The truth that she so desperately wished to disclose.

In the end, she continued to weep alone in the room. Her crushing grief echoed loudly in isolation, knowing the dreams and yearning she once nearly achieved will never be hers, never again.

[Edit: I didn't even realize Anon2023 already took the line]

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…

"Why?"

"Because I am..."
“Because I am not interested in any relationships at the moment.” They said. “I don’t plan on staying in the country for too much longer, in short I don’t want the commitment.“

”Oh, Okay…” You said as you turned your head to the ground.

“Don’t worry I am sure you find someone else.” They said. “We hardly know each other, hell I don’t even know your name, I am sure there is someone closer to you that would probably be willing to go out with you.”

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
@dummycake

"Why?"

"Because I am..."

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Because I am lesbian."
Actually if I am the MC, it would be "Because I am straight." Happens it's sad.
We went for the same twist! *hi5*
The worst thing about these writing prompts is that I can't think of anything to write myself...
*pat pat pat* Well, an idea might come at one point~
maybe this prompt hit too close to home for some people...
Well, love is an easy theme for many to relate to, especially something like school love~

It's nice to write and revisit those old feelings though~

KrakenRiderEmma

"Why?"

"Because I am not a human like you. I am only a pigeon.” She cooed and turned her head sideways, tilting it in that cute way you've alrways loved.

"No, Sachi…” Your voice is strained, anxious. “Don’t let yourself believe that… you have to remember… remember who you really are.”

She just keeps looking at you. “I’ve always been a pigeon. You called me Sachi when you found me.”

“If you’re just a pigeon, then how did you know to meet me here on the rooftop? You must have gotten my message!”

“I’m a pigeon. I live here on the rooftop. Please, don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

“Wait,” you say, and pull your gift from your backpack. “I’ve brought the Depigeonator. If we put you in it, you’ll change back into a girl. Don’t you want to be a girl again?”

“I am a girl, silly. A girl pigeon. I just laid two eggs yesterday. And your Depigeonator is just a bunch of duct tape wrapped around a fencing mask.”

The Depigeonator clatters to the rooftop. “Eggs?!” You say in horror. “Who… who is the other man. Not that big, ugly, lecherous pigeon…?”

She looks bashful now, hiding her beak behind one wing. “N-no,” she says. “I… I’ve never had any eggs fertilized.”

You breathe a sigh of relief. “Sachi, listen to me. If you were a pigeon, we couldn’t be having this conversation. Pigeons can’t talk.”

“That’s right,” she says. “We’re not having a conversation, because I can’t talk. You’re talking to yourself.”

She turns away from you, and you can’t bear it anymore. You chase after her, but then she’s flying, disappearing into the sunset. You scream her name one last time, then begin to weep. Years later, in college, you’ll think of her often. You’ll meet other girls with interesting lives and flashing smiles. Unlike Sachi, they’ll have teeth. But none of them will have that special something that made you come to the rooftop, every day, for Sachi.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

"Why?"

"Because I am not a human like you. I am only a pigeon.” She cooed and turned her head sideways, tilting it in that cute way you've alrways loved.

"No, Sachi…” Your voice is strained, anxious. “Don’t let yourself believe that… you have to remember… remember who you really are.”

She just keeps looking at you. “I’ve always been a pigeon. You called me Sachi when you found me.”

“If you’re just a pigeon, then how did you know to meet me here on the rooftop? You must have gotten my message!”

“I’m a pigeon. I live here on the rooftop. Please, don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

“Wait,” you say, and pull your gift from your backpack. “I’ve brought the Depigeonator. If we put you in it, you’ll change back into a girl. Don’t you want to be a girl again?”

“I am a girl, silly. A girl pigeon. I just laid two eggs yesterday. And your Depigeonator is just a bunch of duct tape wrapped around a fencing mask.”

The Depigeonator clatters to the rooftop. “Eggs?!” You say in horror. “Who… who is the other man. Not that big, ugly, lecherous pigeon…?”

She looks bashful now, hiding her beak behind one wing. “N-no,” she says. “I… I’ve never had any eggs fertilized.”

You breathe a sigh of relief. “Sachi, listen to me. If you were a pigeon, we couldn’t be having this conversation. Pigeons can’t talk.”

“That’s right,” she says. “We’re not having a conversation, because I can’t talk. You’re talking to yourself.”

She turns away from you, and you can’t bear it anymore. You chase after her, but then she’s flying, disappearing into the sunset. You scream her name one last time, then begin to weep. Years later, in college, you’ll think of her often. You’ll meet other girls with interesting lives and flashing smiles. Unlike Sachi, they’ll have teeth. But none of them will have that special something that made you come to the rooftop, every day, for Sachi.
I'm now reminded that I bought Hatoful Boyfriend on a Steam Sale and never played it.

... I really should play it. I dunno why or how a Visual Novel where you date birds is so highly rated, but I really want to know it.

Hasu_Riri

"Why?"

"Because I am..."
With a dramatic flourish, she yanks off her mask, revealing none other than your own father – disappointment etched across his face like it's his favorite expression.

"Son, you should've clung to those textbooks," he intones, shaking his head. "Now you're stuck in a world of fearing that every gal's secretly a dude."

And there it is, a mental movie clip that replays in your skull whenever a girl so much as breathes in your direction. You're playing detective, assessing their boyish traits. But lo and behold, this charming quirk takes a wild turn, and guess what? Your PTSD-induced paranoia transforms into a "Hey, maybe I'm gay now" realization.