First shitpost!

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
An escapee!
Ya'h know... every time I see a top hat, I always wonder what's hiding under it... could be anything from a bottle of booze, the an alien mind control device... *knocks of the hat* awww... nothing but air.... I feel cheated now.

Miserys_End

>.> trying to figure out what to get for dinner... I'm feeling very lasy, but I either have to make something or go fetch it... so any ideas for dinner?
Pizza, subway, fried chicken, make it yourself, noodles, other?

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
The new Garlic cheese bread at Subway is pretty good. Do you have Doordash or Grubhub or something of that sort?

Doordash is great because youcan order from virtually anywhere within a set distance no matter what it is!

Miserys_End

The new Garlic cheese bread at Subway is pretty good. Do you have Doordash or Grubhub or something of that sort?

Doordash is great because youcan order from virtually anywhere within a set distance no matter what it is!
As odd as it sounds, I've seen listings for Uber drivers to do food delivery as well. But where I live is a good 15 minutes out side of town so delivery isnt really an option unless I wana pay more for the delivery then the food itself xD

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
As odd as it sounds, I've seen listings for Uber drivers to do food delivery as well. But where I live is a good 15 minutes out side of town so delivery isnt really an option unless I wana pay more for the delivery then the food itself xD
Ho, that’s quite the pickle. I’m sure the delivery guy would enjoy the tip though.

How about getting fried chicken, debone it, and throw it atop the noodles?

Miserys_End

Ho, that’s quite the pickle. I’m sure the delivery guy would enjoy the tip though.

How about getting fried chicken, debone it, and throw it atop the noodles?
Lmao, this was last night, so problem solved by grabbing subway.
Otoh, chicken and ramen noodles is kind of a staple for this lazy batchelor. Well Costco rotisserie chicken, and ramen but it's not like there's much of a difference xD

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Lmao, this was last night, so problem solved by grabbing subway.
Otoh, chicken and ramen noodles is kind of a staple for this lazy batchelor. Well Costco rotisserie chicken, and ramen but it's not like there's much of a difference xD
Chicken and ramen is a staple, period. Ever cook an egg and throw it in? Runny, not boiled. It’s amazing!

Miserys_End

Chicken and ramen is a staple, period. Ever cook an egg and throw it in? Runny, not boiled. It’s amazing!
While I've had both, I'm more a fan of the egg drop method. So instead of adding a raw egg after the noodles are done, I'll add the egg to the boiling soup directly. Also tried adding a raw egg to boiled rice and the totally raw steak tartare. I've come to the conclusion I like my eggs in a more cooked state xD

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
While I've had both, I'm more a fan of the egg drop method. So instead of adding a raw egg after the noodles are done, I'll add the egg to the boiling soup directly. Also tried adding a raw egg to boiled rice and the totally raw steak tartare. I've come to the conclusion I like my eggs in a more cooked state xD
Haha! Fair enough. I think I’ll try the egg drop method next. I usually fry it over easy and place it on top of the finished raman. Also, grease the pan with bacon grease to add that little extra flavor.

Miserys_End

Haha! Fair enough. I think I’ll try the egg drop method next. I usually fry it over easy and place it on top of the finished raman. Also, grease the pan with bacon grease to add that little extra flavor.
LoL I just add pork cutlets so close enough xD

Miserys_End

hmm? You want to be the one drag by @Ophious?
Nah, I doubt they have the ability to lift my fat ass even if they wanted to take me away xD. However a small child like you is very portable lol. So like I said, you're in denial xD

Miserys_End

I've died here for a while. What's happening?
Nada... the shininess has worn off and that new forum smell has been tainted otaku body odor, leftover takeout, and whatever that thing is that @Raneday left over there in the corner...