Recommendations Fluff

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I need the wholesomest of fluff novels/anime. I don't care if it's super cliche and cringy.

Doukyuusei has left me with withdrawal symptoms and I'm depressed. Fluff can get boring sometimes so small drama is okay, just not the totally angsty stuff, that stresses me out.
Simply put:

Preferred: purest of fluff

Accepts: Little dramas

Please don't hurt me with: Angst.

Happy endings are always good, but I don't mind sad ones too much, as long as it ties up loose ends.

Feel free to plug your writing too if you think it fits :blob_reach:

D

Deleted member 29316

Did you watch 'A Silent Voice'? What about Hotarubi no Mori e? Princess and the Pilot?

Arielus

I can refer you to a shitton of zootopia fluff since I have been on a kick of it recently the past week and read like 1,5 millions words of it in a kind of dazed reading craze
But other than that I can't really help you since I'm looking for fluffy anime and novels too

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I can refer you to a shitton of zootopia fluff since I have been on a kick of it recently the past week and read like 1,5 millions words of it in a kind of dazed reading craze
But other than that I can't really help you since I'm looking for fluffy anime and novels too
Zootopia...fluff?

que?

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Zootopa Disney movie fanfiction that is full of wholesome scenes
tmyk.gif

Arielus

It's an addiction at this point
I don't normally read fluff since most of the time it has angst and I'm just to much of a baby to have like 8 chapters of miscommunication and sadness and I just stall
But then I find like 50 fanfictions full of the good shit and I'm fucking wrecked for a week
I haven't even gone through the hundreds there are and I'm just fucking like a druggy on a high
Best I have felt in over 4 years

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
It's an addiction at this point
I don't normally read fluff since most of the time it has angst and I'm just to much of a baby to have like 8 chapters of miscommunication and sadness and I just stall
But then I find like 50 fanfictions full of the good shit and I'm fucking wrecked for a week
I haven't even gone through the hundreds there are and I'm just fucking like a druggy on a high
Best I have felt in over 4 years
Miscommunication is my biggest pet peeve.

Arielus

Miscommunication is my biggest pet peeve.
I know right it drives me up the wall and gives me physical pains
Just I understand getting mad and having a bit of a hour or so apart it has happened to me before
But they drag it out and it's just me screaming incoherently in rage trying to get them to fucking talk

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I know right it drives me up the wall and gives me physical pains
Just I understand getting mad and having a bit of a hour or so apart it has happened to me before
But they drag it out and it's just me screaming incoherently in rage trying to get them to fucking talk
It's almost like they're deliberately avoiding the word that would solve everything and it pisses me off to no end. How people could watch Romeo and Juliet in peace, I have no idea.

Arielus

It's almost like they're deliberately avoiding the word that would solve everything and it pisses me off to no end. How people could watch Romeo and Juliet in peace, I have no idea.
I know and sitcoms and reality TV just a some of the most disgusting things to me
I likes around 2 of those and one was the fresh Prince and even then I have only watch like a handful of episodes
It sometimes hits me that there's a reason so many people are horrible a communicating in a calm manner IRL and it's because they see the dramatised and exaggerated relationships and think that's normal
For me all I want is calm arguments they don't even have to be logical I just want things talked about

Bokuboy

I need the wholesomest of fluff novels/anime. I don't care if it's super cliche and cringy.
Preferred: purest of fluff
Accepts: Little dramas
Feel free to plug your writing too if you think it fits :blob_reach:

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!? or Watashi, Nōryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
It's the best isekai anime that's mostly fluff and entertaining. There's some drama, as is necessary for some background, but it's good.
The theme song is damn catchy, too.

If you want to read a bit of fluff and like Harry Potter, check out my Realistic Harry Potter story. The link is in my signature.

i think there's a lot of them in fanfictions.

but most of them i know are yuri, like this one

yuru yuri and yuzumori san is also really comfy

for the usual ones, i enjoy hatarakanai futari. it's a really cozy story involving the incredible NEET siblings.

averagewriter

How about something distributing. ' Angles of death ' anime version.
It has nothing you want. Just felt like trolling you. 😈

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Acchi Kocchi anime
A budgies life webtoon
My giant nerd boyfriend webtoon

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Acchi Kocchi anime
A budgies life webtoon
My giant nerd boyfriend webtoon
I have Acchi Kocchi hiding on one of my tabs somewhere, I was planning to watch it sometime.
I've seen the last two but never read them. I'll check them out :blob_cookie: