Aoi_Sora

Fox Girl is good for lap pillows.
Dragon Girl can crush my head between her thighs

So definitely, I am choosing Dragon Girl

TotallyHuman

Fox girl looks like a top more than dragon girl for some reason. Fox girl

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Both are good, but I really want a floofy waifu to tell me everything is going to be okay.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
if you just want to add any character for your WN, I'd first advise you to reconsider just asking one or the other without any context. After all, every new character you add will be important as your story progresses. The differences between the two species may lead to further complications you did not anticipate, such as background info, place of origin, goals, relationships with others, etc. So, more context would indeed be appreciated... as others have already voiced out.

Anyway, a dragon girl for sure cuz fox girls are just too common...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Whichever one makes you more horny.

D

Deleted member 57675

Would've gone with dragon, but you go with cover that stands out. Fox girl is kinda way common (not sure overhype?) But the dragon girl against a plain background doesn't do much to entice a reader whats gonna go on in the story. The fox girl cover seems to be at festival or some event and girl look confused or something, so it sorta gives the reader something is amiss or some event happening. A story that's waiting to happen in the next page or so.

Choose the cover that tells a story matters more. And one that fits the story, of course.

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
You are an artist?
No
Would've gone with dragon, but you go with cover that stands out. Fox girl is kinda way common (not sure overhype?) But the dragon girl against a plain background doesn't do much to entice a reader whats gonna go on in the story. The fox girl cover seems to be at festival or some event and girl look confused or something, so it sorta gives the reader something is amiss or some event happening. A story that's waiting to happen in the next page or so.

Choose the cover that tells a story matters more. And one that fits the story, of course.
it wasn’t the cover…. The FMC…

if you just want to add any character for your WN, I'd first advise you to reconsider just asking one or the other without any context. After all, every new character you add will be important as your story progresses. The differences between the two species may lead to further complications you did not anticipate, such as background info, place of origin, goals, relationships with others, etc. So, more context would indeed be appreciated... as others have already voiced out.

Anyway, a dragon girl for sure cuz fox girls are just too common...
Thanks!
FMC, I already have it(partly) planned out for future chapters
IF wings yes, Dragon girl. IF tails only, fox girl.
Well, Dragon won so that’s what I’m going with