Free art thread

IshiharaNiaoka

Describe any character in your novel and I shall draw for free
I wanna increase my art skills but I mostly work hard when I have some sort of goal. So maybe if many people give me their characters to draw in my style and I can improve and you can get free art.
Pls when you're giving your character pls make sure you give extra details. So I add them. And decide what pose they make.
Simple colouring, I'm not good at colours.
I'll be working in the request on both threads. And also it would take time for me since I also write. So I mostly draw when I'm free, but I promise everyone's request would be fulfilled.
If you'd like to use my work in your novel. A credit with my username would be highly appreciate.
Landscapes is much hard than figures. But since I want to get into colouring. Request might take an hour or longer to complete.

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
If you would be so kind, would consider drawing Reubin Rubin, my Dwarven character?

He had a rather large beard and stood roughly a meter tall with a plump grandpa body vibe. The hair on his head was matted back in semi-dreads that extend past his butt, and his eyes looked old with plenty of crow's feet. In one hand, he held a quill, and in the other, a long skinny pipe that was still smoking. His clothes consisted of only a light-green robe that drooped down just a bit past his knees and was tied at the waist with a gold-lined cloth belt. On his feet were some brown fuzzy fur slippers.

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
I want my character drawn. He’s a male, he’s alpha yet submissive, sexy yet regal, manly yet sexy. Ugly yet beautiful.

make him oppositely true. I like contradictions and I want my male character to embody the word confusion.

don’t let me down

Sergeandgreen

A 17-year-old girl with white hair and red eyes. Her skin is pale—not as pale as a vampire, but almost. She wears a crown braid with a half-up and half-down hairstyle. The hair goes to the middle of the shoulderblades. She likes to wear dresses, but her favourite one is a simple but elegant sleeveless red dress. On her left arm, she has a deep scar from the hand to the elbow from a bone removal. While she takes care of her nails, she doesn't use any nail polish. She also doesn't use any lipstick. She is a social outcast and always looks a little sceptical when talking to strangers but she looks nervous when talking to her crush or carying in front of her brother and mischievously with her uncel. She is around 173 cm high and has a B-C cup. She is a touch too slim, and a few of her ribs would be visible if she didn't wear a dress, which she does. Her chin is fairly normal (so no cleft chin or something like that).

Shrimp_eater

Mine should be relatively easy.

A witch, around 17-20 years old, white skin, blonde hair reaching the shoulders, big brown eyes, no particularly special facial features, short height slightly above 150 cm, slim build, black simple robes reaching around her thighs and knees, sleeves of the robe going all the way to the wrists, wears boots, a classic witch hat, and carries a hunting rifle.

For personality, somewhat reserved, doesn't usually shows much emotion, but isn't really stoic either. May unconsciously laugh to herself over silly things on occasion.

Bonus points if she is accompanied by a raven the size of a horse, mounting it or just besides it. The raven doesn't fly however, so they must be on the ground.

Its fine to fill in the holes with your own imagination.

killwrites

Need motivation
If you can draw this scene from my story I'll be eternally grateful :blob_aww:
(also I haven't really imagined how they look like in much detail, so I'll leave it to your imagination)
*the MC is female
I drew in a sharp breath and spun around on my feet. The tails of my white coat billowed out behind me. My right hand gripped the hilt of the sword around my waist in a fluid motion.
I immediately locked eyes with the tall female figure leaning against the flagpole, her slender silhouette cast in the fading light.
The Demon Lord, in all her cold beauty and chilling grace, boldly stood before me with an elegant arrogance. Her regal black dress shimmered in the breeze like silky ripples across a dark moonlit lake. Midnight-black waves of hair framed her rosy face like a dark halo. Icy aquamarine eyes, slitted and full of amusement, observed me thoughtfully.

Nykuro

Heya niaoka.

Id love to see the main charakter from my series in your Style.

Its a jungle green colored harpy (wings and hair), harpy as in arms replaced with wings and feet replaced with talons.
Shes quite small in contrast to everything around her. Arround the age of 15-16. Shes quite mischivous and tomboyish.
Her ears are replaced with feathers that stick out on the side.
As for the pose, id love to see her either resting on a branch or diving into a river to catch some fish.
She has one green and one blue eye.
As far as clothing goes, something the amazons would wear, something simple not too modern. Something easy to put on and off with wings.
As for facial expression id like her to smirk (if possible or visible). Her body should be on the flatter side but still feminine.
I Thank you for your contribution!

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Very cool idea. Just make sure you don’t burn yourself out. I’ve ’overdrawn’ before it’s been very detrimental to my motivation.

Still if you want to draw something a bit different. Writing a sort of modern military fantasy story. Would be cool to see your take on a modern main battle tank. Not sure how much experience you have drawing vehicles, or if you even want to practice it at all lol.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Isn't this... general chat though? Shouldn't it be in art section?
Welp! I doubt it will happen, since I'm a bit late, but I'll put my two cent-shaped buttons.
A slightly gaunt boy, 21 years old in age, having been in a hospital for many years. Long, wildly curly (unnaturally so) flaxen gold locks of hair. He was previously bald due to chemical treatment of his cancer. A look of having almost gone through a winter storm, with rosy red cheeks and a tired, yet bright, expression. Blue eyes, with a choker of actual pustules and tumors around his throat and striping his arms and legs. Wearing a polka-dotted hospital gown.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Pick any chapter in my story that's not illustrated yet, and if I like it, I'll put it in the story and give you a tip through PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions or want the standard reference pics I've used for other illustrations:

IshiharaNiaoka

Done pls
If you would be so kind, would consider drawing Reubin Rubin, my Dwarven character?

He had a rather large beard and stood roughly a meter tall with a plump grandpa body vibe. The hair on his head was matted back in semi-dreads that extend past his butt, and his eyes looked old with plenty of crow's feet. In one hand, he held a quill, and in the other, a long skinny pipe that was still smoking. His clothes consisted of only a light-green robe that drooped down just a bit past his knees and was tied at the waist with a gold-lined cloth belt. On his feet were some brown fuzzy fur slippers.

P.R.S

Describe any character in your novel and I shall draw for free
I wanna increase my art skills but I mostly work hard when I have some sort of goal. So maybe if many people give me their characters to draw in my style and I can improve and you can get free art.
Pls when you're giving your character pls make sure you give extra details. So I add them. And decide what pose they make.
Simple colouring, I'm not good at colours.
I'll be working in the request on both threads. And also it would take time for me since I also write. So I mostly draw when I'm free, but I promise everyone's request would be fulfilled.
If you'd like to use my work in your novel. A credit with my username would be highly appreciate.
Landscapes is much hard than figures. But since I want to get into colouring. Request might take an hour or longer to complete.

Amazing art and character design, just wonderfull

IshiharaNiaoka

Pick any chapter in my story that's not illustrated yet, and if I like it, I'll put it in the story and give you a tip through PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions or want the standard reference pics I've used for other illustrations:

Pls I'm your chapter 69. What do your characters look like? I have anted to draw that chap as a manga panel
Thank you 😊
Amazing art and character design, just wonderfull
My recent art

Last edited: