Free Character Sketches! (closed to new requests)

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Which program do you use?

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Hi ho hello, newbie here. Loving the community so far :)

I was browsing through the forums and was delighted to discover an art forum! I have so far done a few art cover commissions for authors on Royal Road, but I haven't really solidified my art style just yet, so now I am looking for motivation to find it. You can see more of my art here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xv1qTaWop9LzfsBA6FGrGIcPWBZfjG9o?usp=sharing

Here is general idea of what the sketches might look like. If I like your idea, I might add colors to it (although subject to experimentation for me to discover my art style):
View attachment 11711View attachment 11712View attachment 11713

If anybody wants a free character sketch of their novel, please do ask, I'm quite eager to fulfill your request!

Please do provide me as much detail about your character as you can, and if possible, you can send about 3 reference images. If you want a fully colored, and detailed character for your cover after you see the sketch, then I'd be happy to go through the commissioning process! (not free though sorry)

*What I DO NOT draw:
- Horror
- Highly Sexual imagery
- Demon stuffs

Thanks for reading!
Shet! Your art is so cool! And you do it for free?! I feel so bad that I found out about this just now! I wanted to ask for a sketch but it's already closed.

And welcome to scribblehub! Hope you have a good time around!

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
C207ADAA-C2A2-45FC-AF41-DDACB11FDA05.jpeg