Free feedback thread.

Feylin

Hellooo!! Please have a read with mine if you have time! :DD two books but they're only two chapters in.

I mostly wanna know if its engaging or not;; and that if im explaining things are understandable. I'd also like to know your opinions on the story :DD

Yukine_haru

I would like you to give mine a try, the story will escalate from chapter 4 and will take an unexpected turn, I hope you will enjoy it

PulgaSenpai

Okay, we all know the drill, right? RIGHT!? The glorious comeback of reviewer you will never forget(🦕), the ass ripper, the one who bashes newbies, the man, the myth, the legend. Based silusgimbel :blob_shade:.

All jokes aside, I have some free time on my hands and I don't see enough operating feedback threads. With M.G.Driver missing, Story_Marc and TheTrinary being busy with vids and their respective jobs, someone has to provide the feedback for newbies.

Important note, my feedback differs from other feedback threads. English is my second language, and I'm a shit author, but what does it mean to you? It means that I will review your stories based on my feelings rather than technicalities, and I will do it as a reader, not as an author. I will give fair, but SUBJECTIVE feedback, and I will be blunt and harsh. Although I'm a lot tamer than I used to be, I will say whatever I think, without sugarcoating my thoughts.

The rules are simple.
1. You post a link to your story.
2. You state where you would like to receive the review\feedback, this thread, or PM. If you don't specify where do you want your feedback, I will post it in this thread.
3. I read your story. After I read as much as I can(I won't force myself to read more than I want), I will reply to you.
4. I won't read and review three genres; GL(girls love\yuri), BL(boys love\yaoi), and GB(gender bender).
If u dont mind read mine, hope my writting doesnt kill you because this was my first ever story i tried to create ahaha. Hope u like it in some way

A-Thousand-ideas

Here you go.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Okay, we all know the drill, right? RIGHT!? The glorious comeback of reviewer you will never forget(🦕), the ass ripper, the one who bashes newbies, the man, the myth, the legend. Based silusgimbel :blob_shade:.

All jokes aside, I have some free time on my hands and I don't see enough operating feedback threads. With M.G.Driver missing, Story_Marc and TheTrinary being busy with vids and their respective jobs, someone has to provide the feedback for newbies.

Important note, my feedback differs from other feedback threads. English is my second language, and I'm a shit author, but what does it mean to you? It means that I will review your stories based on my feelings rather than technicalities, and I will do it as a reader, not as an author. I will give fair, but SUBJECTIVE feedback, and I will be blunt and harsh. Although I'm a lot tamer than I used to be, I will say whatever I think, without sugarcoating my thoughts.

The rules are simple.
2. You state where you would like to receive the review\feedback, this thread, or PM. If you don't specify where do you want your feedback, I will post it in this thread.
3. I read your story. After I read as much as I can(I won't force myself to read more than I want), I will reply to you.
4. I won't read and review three genres; GL(girls love\yuri), BL(boys love\yaoi), and GB(gender bender).

Could you do said review in thread?

P.R.S

The rules are simple.
No GL,BL or GB

AdOtherwise

Owl Who Reads · Hoot Hoot

The rules are simple.
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/79766/demonic-fate It's only one chapter. I would appreciate the feedback to be in this thread please and thank you. 🙏

cosmicslime

The rules are simple.
Can you review mine? Its fine to leave it in this thread. Kinshura – The Impure Victor | Scribble Hub

Notadate

Obligatory reminder that English is my second language, and this is subjective feedback from a reader. I stopped reading after I finished all the available chapters. The current last chapter is Chapter one, Fall/Fight/Illness - P.1

This is surprisingly good.
still proud of this fact. That I post bullshit so much people expect me to write brainrot also. I do.