Free feedback thread.

SailusGebel

Okay, we all know the drill, right? RIGHT!? The glorious comeback of reviewer you will never forget(🦕), the ass ripper, the one who bashes newbies, the man, the myth, the legend. Based silusgimbel :blob_shade:.

All jokes aside, I have some free time on my hands and I don't see enough operating feedback threads. With M.G.Driver missing, Story_Marc and TheTrinary being busy with vids and their respective jobs, someone has to provide the feedback for newbies.

Important note, my feedback differs from other feedback threads. English is my second language, and I'm a shit author, but what does it mean to you? It means that I will review your stories based on my feelings rather than technicalities, and I will do it as a reader, not as an author. I will give fair, but SUBJECTIVE feedback, and I will be blunt and harsh. Although I'm a lot tamer than I used to be, I will say whatever I think, without sugarcoating my thoughts.

The rules are simple.
1. You post a link to your story.
2. You state where you would like to receive the review\feedback, this thread, or PM. If you don't specify where do you want your feedback, I will post it in this thread.
3. I read your story. After I read as much as I can(I won't force myself to read more than I want), I will reply to you.
4. I won't read and review three genres; GL(girls love\yuri), BL(boys love\yaoi), and GB(gender bender).

SailusGebel

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
You have Boy's Love Subplot tag.
Poor Sal, you have an optimistic view on this platform.

You assume people aren't going to just post their story without reading the preface for this thread.

Para23

You have Boy's Love Subplot tag.
That's just because one of the characters are gay. It won't be happening for, I dunno, 60 chapters into the future? The story doesn't have any romance focus at all.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Do you mind taking a look at mine? I've only got two chapters rn, but I just want to see if they are good enough to not warrant another complete rewrite.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/744621/fates-redacted/
All in all, I reeeally enjoy the writing style. There are a few grammar mistakes sprinkled throughout the story, but the personalities and dialogue are natural and enjoyable. I'm pretty tired, so I can't give justice to the story via the praise it deserves, but it's great!
I know you asked Sailus to check it out, but I thought I'd do it since I don't see it happening.
That's just because one of the characters are gay. It won't be happening for, I dunno, 60 chapters into the future? The story doesn't have any romance focus at all.
Reviewed your story!:blobthumbsup:

Last edited:

DataNerdX

1. Renalia's Tale
  2. Feedback in the thread.
  3. Only 2 chapters uploaded so far. Hopefully, that's enough.
TheTrinary has given feedback over on RR. But I'm very interested in your thoughts/feelings too. Thanks!

rustgoblin32

Okay, we all know the drill, right? RIGHT!? The glorious comeback of reviewer you will never forget(🦕), the ass ripper, the one who bashes newbies, the man, the myth, the legend. Based silusgimbel :blob_shade:.

All jokes aside, I have some free time on my hands and I don't see enough operating feedback threads. With M.G.Driver missing, Story_Marc and TheTrinary being busy with vids and their respective jobs, someone has to provide the feedback for newbies.

Important note, my feedback differs from other feedback threads. English is my second language, and I'm a shit author, but what does it mean to you? It means that I will review your stories based on my feelings rather than technicalities, and I will do it as a reader, not as an author. I will give fair, but SUBJECTIVE feedback, and I will be blunt and harsh. Although I'm a lot tamer than I used to be, I will say whatever I think, without sugarcoating my thoughts.

The rules are simple.
1. You post a link to your story.
2. You state where you would like to receive the review\feedback, this thread, or PM. If you don't specify where do you want your feedback, I will post it in this thread.
3. I read your story. After I read as much as I can(I won't force myself to read more than I want), I will reply to you.
4. I won't read and review three genres; GL(girls love\yuri), BL(boys love\yaoi), and GB(gender bender).
I got thick skin and I actually want to improve my skills so be as harsh as you want. if its not too much trouble though i would appreciate more constructive criticism so I know what I should work on. I don't care where you post the feedback, whatever's most convenient for you

Last edited:

Para23

All in all, I reeeally enjoy the writing style. There are a few grammar mistakes sprinkled throughout the story, but the personalities and dialogue are natural and enjoyable. I'm pretty tired, so I can't give justice to the story via the praise it deserves, but it's great!
I know you asked Sailus to check it out, but I thought I'd do it since I don't see it happening.

Reviewed your story!:blobthumbsup:
Thank you! I'm really happy you like the writing style! Also, thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write it! And I'm honestly really happy you liked what I wrote! Btw, Kai is unfortunately not the MC's love interest tho, just best friend! The love interest won't appear until after the isekai-ish part of the story, and even then, the story ain't about romance. Maybe I should get rid of the subplot tag until there actually is any subplot to look at lol

BrandonHill

Hi guys.

New to the site, and just released my first chapter to my story, Birthright. Got some reads on it, and one five star, which I am happy about, but no feedback. I'll be releasing chapter 2 soon, so could someone swing by and check it out, then let me know if they'd like to leave some feedback, or wait until I release more chapters. Thanks!

You can find it here:
Birthright

1684287616817.png

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Thank you! I'm really happy you like the writing style! Also, thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write it! And I'm honestly really happy you liked what I wrote! Btw, Kai is unfortunately not the MC's love interest tho, just best friend! The love interest won't appear until after the isekai-ish part of the story, and even then, the story ain't about romance. Maybe I should get rid of the subplot tag until there actually is any subplot to look at lol
Whyyy?!:blob_teary:
I'm just joking! Not actually disappointed!:blob_joy: Nice to have a really great friend!

Para23

Whyyy?!:blob_teary:
I'm just joking! Not actually disappointed!:blob_joy: Nice to have a really great friend!
Haha sorryyy ᕕ( ᐕ )ᕗ✨✨ lol. If I wrote them as the love interest it'd end in complete tragedy cuz of the Isekai tag lol.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I'll be watching this thread with utmost interest. :blob_popcorn:

melchi

What is a custom title?
I can't read the Russian alphabet was it something scandalous?

D

Deleted member 113259