Get your arm broken or be a dog for 10 years

D

Deleted member 139452

View attachment 22758
GOT DAT DAWG IN ME. THEY DON'T KNOW ME SON.

I've seen enough Human Centipede to know where this is going.
I'm better than that guy , his entire goal was self destructive to itself like if he wanted to create a new species why does he stitch people to each other instead of actually using bio technology to create a new species

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Ima put a collar on you instead. See how you like it.
Ddmcdqs-ecd2b865-fa25-4550-adf0-f5962af5484f.png

J_Chemist

I'm better than that guy , his entire goal was self destructive to itself like if he wanted to create a new species why does he stitch people to each other instead of actually using bio technology to create a new species
Reckon it was the vision he was chasing. The combination of multiple individual people to make them all work together as one entity was what he was looking for, I think. Dunno. I saw up to the first combination, gagged, then closed the tab.

D

Deleted member 139452

Reckon it was the vision he was chasing. The combination of multiple individual people to make them all work together as one entity was what he was looking for, I think. Dunno. I saw up to the first combination, gagged, then closed the tab.
I saw the movie and it's sequel

ElliePorter

I hate watching that movie... Was the warden doing drugs or something?

ElliePorter

Seen and read some worse manga' and novels
Well... There is actually a manga where the woman turns her stalker/kidnapper in a bean bag and kept him locked in the bathroom. I didnt wanna read it anymore due to how perverse it is...
It's not a good choice, it's an excellent choice since I will be killing two rabbits with one shot.
You're not wrong.

D

Deleted member 139452

Well... There is actually a manga where the woman turns her stalker/kidnapper in a bean bag and kept him locked in the bathroom. I didnt wanna read it anymore due to how perverse it is...
Not the worst
You will be surprised how some of those authors and artists are able to sleep at night

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
So... Here's the scenario.

You come across a tall black haired woman that is very beautiful and seductive as looking at her makes you weak already but she wants to break your arm and after that, she will let you pass.

The woman also knows 100 types of martial arts and close quarter combat techniques, a daughter of a billionaire, can speak 7 languages, has a PhD in human anatomy, physiology and psychology.

She also tells you that she will pay the medical fees. However, if you don't want your arm broken.

You'll become her dog for 10 years. (No, you wont turn into a real dog but you will act like a literal dog for her amusement and she will feed you in a bowl, walk you down the road, collar in hand and sleep in a dog house. All you can say is bark and woof only too.)
Nah bro I'd rather fight her to death.
Or not, considering that she could literally erase me with her abilities.
I'll take the broken arm.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The woman also knows 100 types of martial arts and close quarter combat techniques, a daughter of a billionaire, can speak 7 languages, has a PhD in human anatomy, physiology and psychology.
Is this a self insert?
If dislocation counts as broken I'd do that, just gotta pop it back in.
Ok, I'll admit it but I'll let you pass without doing anything...
WTF! No, I'll just walk in the other direction. Why I gotta pass?
I get the feeling a hole is not safe around you!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

You come across a tall black haired woman that is very beautiful and seductive as looking at her makes you weak already but she wants to break your arm and after that, she will let you pass.

She also tells you that she will pay the medical fees. However, if you don't want your arm broken.

You'll become her dog for 10 years. (No, you wont turn into a real dog but you will act like a literal dog for her amusement and she will feed you in a bowl, walk you down the road, collar in hand and sleep in a dog house. All you can say is bark and woof only too.)
Break my arm. Imagine how much pain it will cause me. It’ll improve my grasp of agony in writing. That would be ten degrading years. So much life lost.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ

You'll become her dog for 10 years. (No, you wont turn into a real dog but you will act like a literal dog for her amusement and she will feed you in a bowl, walk you down the road, collar in hand and sleep in a dog house. All you can say is bark and woof only too.

My reply to this offer:
images - 2023-10-07T211011.975.jpeg

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~

break my arm.