Gimme something to read

Pickoo

Pretty much anything goes as long as it isn't a can of worm thrown on a keyboard with a mix grammarly spelling checks.

Although I do prefer anything homo (GL/BL) or fantasy.

CrimsonLust

Anything goes? I guess it's time for me to promote my own stories for the first time. Reincarnated Ice Warmer, Strong to Weak, and Queen of Hogwarts, yes they are all fan-fic.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Pretty much anything goes as long as it isn't a can of worm thrown on a keyboard with a mix grammarly spelling checks.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake

Well, here's my work. It's not all you asked for, but it's fantasy and has a dragon :blobthumbsup:
I check to make sure there are no grammar mistakes... Still if you find one, I'd be happy to fix it.

Here it is

xiaomangisbusy

This is the most unselective open-minded 'I'm looking for' request I've seen here in a hot minute. :blob_joy:
The ideal potential reader. I can feel our rabid authors salivating from a distance.

iseul

Y-you like gay fantasy? 🥺🥺🥺
Erm I have a thing vuv

xiaomangisbusy

I'm here to retaliate against @tiaf by shamelessly promoting their novels. They also make good art to bless your eyes with. :blob_uwu:

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
My story is a can of beans thrown on a keyboard, but it technically fits your request, right?

It's smut btw, only for 18+ readers:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I'm here to retaliate against @tiaf by shamelessly promoting their novels. They also make good art to bless your eyes with. :blob_uwu:

SailusGebel

thats the difference between true artists like myself, and all the rest of these desperate schmucks. I let my stories stand...or fall... on their own.
We all know that the actual reason you don't do self-promotion is to let those 'schmucks' get at least a few readers. Otherwise, they won't stand a chance. Despite hiding your kindness with harsh words, you are, after all, a benevolent god of writing.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
We all know that the actual reason you don't do self-promotion is to let those 'schmucks' get at least a few readers. Otherwise, they won't stand a chance. Despite hiding your kindness with harsh words, you are, after all, a benevolent god of writing.
You know me well, old friend.

That aside, i don't read many stories here but i suggest these

Sex Beast System (Because being an irredeemable womanizer myself, i relate a lot to the MC.)
Unfathomable Senior (As an unfathomable senior myself, while it pales in comparison to the epics I've gone through in my own life...it does provide me the nostalgia of misspent youth)
And for BL, well the highest ranking for that tag is Grandmaster's Weird Disciple.
i like its cover and title, so yeah