give me some music that will make me feel bad

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i don't feel like shit enough but i don't want to put effort into feeling more like shit so i need some music i can litesten to can acomplish this

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
i don't feel like shit enough but i don't want to put effort into feeling more like shit so i need some music i can litesten to can acomplish this
you asked for it, kid.

Last edited:

KrisVFX

God of Creation
If you ever feel lonely or sad, listen to this.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Galactic mermaid or perhaps bones in the ocean

Redemit

the legendary johnny cash sings about his coming death and the sins he committed during his life his loses and loves and how in the end all he has left is loneliness pain and dirt but despite it all no matter what he wouldn't change a thing about his life

For a little bit more info the lady on the stairs is his second wife June Carter Cash and the one he says saved him from his drug and alcohol addiction and ultimately himself she came down to check on him as his health was not good at the time and decided to just silently watch him sing instead of interrupting him as she could see the pain he was "channeling" she passed a few weeks after this video was shot and Johnny fallowed her a few months afterwards

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
That was my 2014 breakup song.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶