give me some music that will make me feel bad

SternenklarenRitter

Soul crushing as in "Everything I know and love CRUMBLES TO DUST IN MY HANDS...!", or soul crushing like an extremely loud low budget off key chant about fruit and vegetables sung to you by puppets and animatronics chopping up carrots in an old theme park ride sponsored by Kraft where your pod stalls for hours but the music won't ever stop?

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Soul crushing as in "Everything I know and love CRUMBLES TO DUST IN MY HANDS...!", or soul crushing like an extremely loud low budget off key chant about fruit and vegetables sung to you by puppets and animatronics chopping up carrots in an old theme park ride sponsored by Kraft where your pod stalls for hours but the music won't ever stop?
while i'm intrigued about the second one i meant the first

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i feel insulted that you think i am the kind of person who has not listend to pink floyd
All of them? I'm not just talking about Dark Side or Wish you Were Here I'm talking about when they're Syd Barrett was still a member and the time Roger and Gilmour had their boomer fights.

gogo7966

All of them? I'm not just talking about Dark Side or Wish you Were Here I'm talking about when they're Syd Barrett was still a member and the time Roger and Gilmour had their boomer fights.
not yet. despite their legendary satus i havent really been all that intrested in listining to much more than thoese

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
not yet. despite their legendary satus i havent really been all that intrested in listining to much more than thoese
If you're any invested in Pink Floyd lore you would feel bad listening to any of their early/late works. The former would have you hearing cries of someone in a declining mental state and the latter for the deterioration of a once legendary band

gogo7966

If you're any invested in Pink Floyd lore you would feel bad listening to any of their early/late works. The former would have you hearing cries of someone in a declining mental state and the latter for the deterioration of a once legendary band
now kinda want to set aside the time to listen to their entire discography