Happy Valentine's Day!

radraccoon

IMG_1862.jpg

Big shock that I draw raccoons.

longer

Balls
longer's gonna jack off to the reactions for months.
Of course I have to jack off. Do you honestly believe that I have someone else to to fuck?

Like it's hard to ask out girls with daddy issues when your psych class spends way too much time talking about male entitlement.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Of course I have to jack off. Do you honestly believe that I have someone else to to fuck?
Should have figured with how much you bring it up.

Like it's hard to ask out girls with daddy issues when your psych class spends way too much time talking about male entitlement.
Then date people from other schools?
Makes breakups easier, too.

longer

Balls
Should have figured with how much you bring it up.
I like to mess with the information I release about myself online. Gotta spice things up in case someone meets me irl, or more likely, meets someone like me. Though I might just be paranoid since I'm pretty generic in person, especially considering how degeneracy is now rampant among the general populace not just basement dwelling neckbeards.
Then date people from other schools?
Makes breakups easier, too.
My car is real far away from my campus, like half the U.S type far. And considering how other schools are reasonably far from each other here, I don't feel like catching bus or ordering a long uber ride to get my dick sucked.