"hey man what's your kink?"

Kamikoto

Bruh this ain't fair. I'll get in trouble.

Well, I guess i can show you my basic culture.

A combination of 4ft5-4ft 11 girls. Then you give them the short black hair. Add a school uniform. Maybe a pair of thigh-highs. AND BOOM! Oh, and they have to be younger
Basically Japanese girls and definitely not lolis when it comes to anime

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
i can't relate but I could definitely understand the appeal of having hunky dory men serve you in skin tight latex wedgies while you sip breakfast pancake syrup off the chest hair of some brick walled pectoral muscles
Gotta be 100% maple syrup. None of that high fructose corn syrup garbage.

StarEis

i live for this masterpiece called joy emoji and it keeps my will to live just by seeing that smile
also thighs

Last edited:

JayDirex

KINK???? Bruh, I'm SO IN LOVE WITH THE GODDESS that I commissioned her likeness as a RIFLE GIRL and she WILL BE A CHARACTER in my next novel (and that is a PTR91 .308 at her side- draft sketch)

zen1.jpg

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
I only have one word to say to you all
B I G
there is no such thing as too big and anything good is better bigger
this includs both singular size and larger amounts of a thing

Sii

I like the 'thought' of BDSM. I enjoy the aesthetic of it but I'm too lazy to get into it myself.

Also, you know that feeling when you lightly graze your fingers over your exposed butt cheek? When you use your nails to lightly trace random patterns? Yeah, that gets me going.

AryaX

Mainly... Gender bending, latex clothes, high heels, corsets, "soft" BDSM (bondage and master/slave relationships, but not really the "pain")

And plenty of other lesser things...