Hi and thanks.

Bristlecone

I am the author of “Level system vs Cultivation methods“ and I had fun writing.

Not being a native speaker, I was only able to complete my amateur novel thanks to the wonderful people on this site.

It would have been impossible (or at least harder) to finish writing it on Royal road and its zero tolerance for grammatical errors and light novels (My first review there was basically “Know your place, trash“).

This is my first post in the forum and I only wanted to say Hi and thanks :s_smile:.

Napelynn

Not being a native speaker, I was only able to complete my amateur novel thanks to the wonderful people on this site.

It would have been impossible (or at least harder) to finish writing it on Royal road and its zero tolerance for grammatical errors and light novels (My first review there was basically “Know your place, trash“).

This is my first post in the forum and I only wanted to say Hi and thanks :s_smile:.
Hello! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on finishing your story!

Agentt

Thighs

Oh hello, your novel was the first thing i read when I came here

BaijinBullet

Good story title!
Thank you for the warning.
I just read praises of Royal Road and considered publishing there.
Now I will think some more.