Hi. I'm MrNobody.

MrNobodyisHome

Dude, I don't know how or where to introduce myself (somehow I fail in both real life and online smh).

Name's MrNobodyisHome. Avid waifu supporter. Battling chronic procrastination. Just started posting a story and hope to make some good memories here.

Cheers.

xiaomangisbusy

Dude, I don't know how or where to introduce myself (somehow I fail in both real life and online smh).

Name's MrNobodyisHome. Avid waifu supporter. Battling chronic procrastination. Just started posting a story and hope to make some good memories here.

Cheers.
Welcome to SH.
Good luck on your novel! It's got a lovely cover and title font design.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus

Cheers.
Hello it's nice to meet you.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Welcome!
Please give my stories one-star ratings 😇

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…

Cheers.
Yo!

EternalSunset0

Cheers.
GLHF