Hmm

Owl_

The devil of a man's heart does not come from himself truly, but the hatred that brews from the ones who he has to tame his anger from feeding onto. And when you've let it out of its cage, they call you a demon and try to burn away the rest of your innocence in your hate, your peace, your morals

You.

pynkbites

Sup y'all, the Demon Lord Lyric is here! What kinda nonsense you mortals blabbering about now? I'm an actual IRL demon so ask me anything.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
This reminds me of that one seven deadly sins poem.
Wrath, I believe?

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
1601044133582.png

Schwab

It's called Naruto Running MOM and it makes me go faster like a NINJA. God you just don't understand! I'm going to my room!!
child, I was a Naruto runner myself. don't lecture me on the ways of the old when you are but a babe traversing the Japanese wilds.

pynkbites

child, I was a Naruto runner myself. don't lecture me on the ways of the old when you are but a babe traversing the Japanese wilds.
Don't call me a babe just because I'm short! I'm over thirty million years old! :mad_s:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Innocence is an odd concept. I didn't really appreciate it until I read "The Tale of the Adopted Daughter" by Robert Heinlein.