How can I get my novel back on trending

Noel_Elitia

I have been posting for a year now on Scribblehub. My novel - When I Got Reincarnated As A Spider With My Goddess

In the start often my novel would appear in the trending.
But past two months it hasn't even been for a single time on trending.
I haven't lost on any reader count, in fact they have just been kept on increasing.
So, what can be the reason, and what more can I do to get my novel on trending as well.

D

Deleted member 54065

Well, I think others don't know as well, for if we do know, then there will be a cutthroat competition to secure a trending spot.

Just be consistent on your updates and of the quality of your work. Don't get disheartened if you don't get to trending.

Or if others have an idea, they'd surely hide it to exploit the situation for their benefit.

Also, @BenJepheneT please reset our How to Trend timer to zero. 😁

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I've been here for 4 years and only got on trending once. It only happens a lot to those with a specific gimmick, good writing/plot, and/or consistent uploads.

ACFoster99

Impossible to put it down to just a few a specific things since no one seems to know for certain.
At least from my limited experience, I find you’ve got to upload a LOT, at least a few times a week to have a real chance of being on there and even then, views only play a smaller part it seems like.
Mines on there right now but it’s been a really good week comment wise so maybe that might also help a bit.

Last edited:

_oinkchan

I have been posting for a year now on Scribblehub. My novel - When I Got Reincarnated As A Spider With My Goddess

In the start often my novel would appear in the trending.
But past two months it hasn't even been for a single time on trending.
I haven't lost on any reader count, in fact they have just been kept on increasing.
So, what can be the reason, and what more can I do to get my novel on trending as well.
Your novel must be good. If you write a bad one, im sure it will be trending.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Tony doesn't make the criteria to get into trending public, as he doesn't want to let people rig the system.

Just keep posting chapters. You might appear on trending from time to time. Be happy when it happens and leave it at that.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Try making polls and asking questions that readers will want to answer in comments. The more people who interact with your story, the more likely it is to go on trending. That's obviously not a guarantee, though.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. Trending is a great way to get people to see your story. After the first three or four times you get on trending, everyone who is willing to read it probably already saw it. If you want more readers, you'd be better off advertising a different way.

If it happens, cool. If not, fine.

D

Deleted member 113259

Just do what I do...

Don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Don't check the trending page everyday.