How many novels do you plan to write in your life?

UnknownSaint171

How many webnovels do you plan to write in your life? I'm not talking about series/volumes.
I've seen an Author have like 20 different novels written. I can't help but admire that. Although most of it seem like fanfiction they were still fairly popular

I have many ideas running through my head but I wonder if I'll ever get to them. Even my favorite authors haven't written that much lol.
What about you guys?

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Well, I have 9 manuscripts currently finished that I am editing for publishing but I suppose as many books as I can. I'll probably die with at least one unfinished book but I would like to have at least 30 written by then.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I made a goal for myself. I want to write 1000 yuri stories! Be it short, long, one-shots, two-shots, poems, visual novels, light novels, webnovels, whatever! As long as I reach 1000!

D

Deleted member 54065

Until I can write. I mean, I reoriented my skills and goals in life just to tell stories, so I'll be writing stuff 'till I'm alive and my hands and brain work.

I got three novels in the works, one with 15 volumes up and two with one volume each. I also got a manga going, but I'm planning to redraw the entire two chapters I have to update my illustration style.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I might do one after my kid heads to university.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Right now I only have one story I care about writing. But that may change in the future.

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
I'm write one book per year, just like how Call of Duty releases their titles. However, I divide and release my series into books like how Modern Warfare and Black Ops alternate every year

Speedwagon889

Not enough. No matter how long I live for I know I'll never be able to write everything I want to, unfortunately

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
How many webnovels do you plan to write in your life? I'm not talking about series/volumes.
I've seen an Author have like 20 different novels written. I can't help but admire that. Although most of it seem like fanfiction they were still fairly popular

I have many ideas running through my head but I wonder if I'll ever get to them. Even my favorite authors haven't written that much lol.
What about you guys?
Although I have a habit of dropping series once I find a mistake, reach 3 chapters, and/or writers block, I have started 3 novels and am already planning 3 more. I do hope to eventually finish all of them and will probably come up with even more.
1. Under the Tower- A story my brother and I roughly plotted out ~5 years ago. It is about a family whose impact on the world through out history is enormous. Think JoJo’s, but instead of stands it was magic and mutant powers.
2. The Mist of Love- A romcom about a sentient cloud of blood. Yeah, I was half asleep when I came up with it.
3. Gullnain- A horror/suspense story about the city of Gullnain and the secrets it has hidden. I am currently plotting this one out you should think of it as something similar to 20th Century Boys mixed with Uzumaki.
4. Undecided- A horror anthology surrounding a guy reincarnated as a book. Still uncertain on the detail for this one.
5. Revolution(temporary name)- A series in a fantasy world that will be about the struggles of a nation(s) in revolution. I have been doing some research on the Spanish and Russian civil wars, and they inspired this one. If you want something interesting to look up, search the history of the CNT FAI.
6. Undecided- A story about wilderness survival in a magic world. If you have seen the Primitive Skills and Primitive Technology YouTube channels you would understand the vibe I am going for.

Lopezz

I'm currently updating one, I also have two manuscripts for differents genres.
I also have many ideas I want to put into words. So maybe about 5?

CubicleHermit

I have at least three other stories I've been kind of working on for years and want to tell (two straight fantasy, not isekai, and one superhero story.)

Do I plan to write them? I don't really make plans like that - the closest I've got to something planned is that I want to finish the second school year/second volume in my current story after the current one finishes.