How scary is Alice?

RisRizRitz

hu tao hungry.gif

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
We were discussing the relationship with seggs in fictional characters yesterday. She was pretty civil with me but I realized she would wipe the floor with me in a rap battle. :blob_shock:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
We were discussing the relationship with seggs in fictional characters yesterday. She was pretty civil with me but I realized she would wipe the floor with me in a rap battle. :blob_shock:
*rolls laughing* I don't know how to rap though! xD
Scarier than a refrigerator, but not as scary as a really scary refrigerator
Uhn... Should I take that as a compliment? o.0
She's chill =₩=
*hugs* Thank you! \(^^)/

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
I wanted to make a celebratory sketch for Alice's victory for the scariest person of SHF but I don't have time lately.

Meanwhile Alice trying to reclaim her reputation of delicate lady (c.f. Selkie's thread about what would you do if someone walked up to you and suddenly punched you)

AliceShiki

AliceShiki

-_-

I mean... the report button is a scary thing ya know... and a person who uses it is scarier...
Most of the time I just get threads moved to the right place... That doesn't really harm anyone... >.>

And when I find them, I report spam bots to get them permabanned, but like... Everyone should be doing that... >.>

I think only one of my reports ended up leading to an actual user getting banned? And it was just a weeklong ban or so... It really wasn't that much.

Reporting is useful. Mods aren't omniscient, so it's good to bring things to their attention as needed~

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Most of the time I just get threads moved to the right place... That doesn't really harm anyone... >.>

And when I find them, I report spam bots to get them permabanned, but like... Everyone should be doing that... >.>

I think only one of my reports ended up leading to an actual user getting banned? And it was just a weeklong ban or so... It really wasn't that much.

Reporting is useful. Mods aren't omniscient, so it's good to bring things to their attention as needed~
We don't know how each person uses what it is we cannot see...