How would a classical anime NEET come to know about corona?

Agentt

Thighs
So...NEETS in anime are shown as follows

1. Don't see news
2. Don't call, or receive calls from anyone
3. Have lots of money for some reason
4. Always wear masks while going out

So...
How would someone like him even come to know that there is a pandemic going on?
The only way I can think of is that their favourite game got delayed so they Google why and find out it.

Generik0

So...NEETS in anime are shown as follows

1. Don't see news
2. Don't call, or receive calls from anyone
3. Have lots of money for some reason
4. Always wear masks while going out

So...
How would someone like him even come to know that there is a pandemic going on?
The only way I can think of is that their favorite game got delayed so they Google why and find out it.
These guys usually play MMORPG in anime so probs because of the players surrounding him.

Agentt

Thighs
These guys usually play MMORPG in anime so probs because of the players surrounding him.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Does that happen in reality tho? Talking with people in MMORPG?

Quertzy

They'll probably encounter some ad or warning from websites they visit.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I think the lack of people might help.

Or that people are fighting in the streets against oppressing order of wearing a mask.

Either way, the neet is not the problem of today, what a time to be alive.

Also, a neet with money... is he Batman?

hyperkvlt

Lowkey Game Developer
Well, there's internet. And pretty sure they live on internet.

Generik0

But why would they google about it?
Because of curiosity?

NEETS have enough time for themselves. No one wants to play games for the whole day unless you are speedrunning some triple a game to 100%.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Question!
If teens jack off as soon as their parents leave home, how many times Batman did it?
Counting by own limit at half a minute and no refraction period... he'll be dead by half an hour. Cuz iirc a dude died after hitting forty seven. *insert serious face*

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Wait, How come they DON'T know about corona if their lives are always in their room? I think if its a question how fast they would know, it would be harder to get an answer since they have different times where he sometimes leave their room but not knowing seems somewhat impossible even if your a NEET, unless you completely cut yourself off from outside contact, which is impossible since NEETS even need some basic necessity to survive. Online shopping is one such contact to the outside world and the internet is the second. Even if they don't go outside their room, its next to impossible for them to be unaware outside the world. Unless a NEET lives on a cave and eat bugs or something to survive inside a cave. Cultivators are one thing if they don't know the outside world but NEETs? Even if I don't have knowledge when it comes to NEETs, I don't think they would be that clueless of the outside world.

Agentt

Thighs
Counting by own limit at half a minute and no refraction period... he'll be dead by half an hour. Cuz iirc a dude died after hitting forty seven. *insert serious face*
Albert really saved his life then by being there

a lot of anime wouldn't have corona pandemic in their world. after all, it's something a lot of ppl watch to escape reality.

so they probably knew it as a special attack of some gundam or something, like corona beam!

though idk, i haven't been following anime nowadays.