How would you punish a bad boy?

D

Deleted member 54065

Have him listen to Mariah Carey Christmas songs for the rest of his life. On max volume.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You aren't bad. You sometimes do bad things, though. Come have some milk, and we'll talk about how you can do better next time.
. . . but with fresh Mom juice!

Last edited:

Vnator

You aren't bad. You sometimes do bad things, though. Come have some milk, and we'll talk about how you can do better next time.
. . . but with fresh Mom juice!
Hey, the only sane response in this thread! Though if they're still drinking Mom juice, are they even old enough to be doing homework?

Tsuru

"Don't do to others what you don't wish to be done to" idiom

So it's easy to find out what to do.
Also there was a funny ero doujin about a rapist and his onahole.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Hey, the only sane response in this thread! Though if they're still drinking Mom juice, are they even old enough to be doing homework?
Our species evolved to breastfeed for five years, and rumor has it that Einstein breastfed for seven years, so it really depends on the family. The WHO recommends breastfeeding for two years or longer. The CDC recommends breastfeeding for one year or longer, but most American children don't even get that. Personally, I plan to breastfeed for at least three years, possibly up to five, depending on how things progress.

My kid is 21 months old now, and I'm homeschooling him for preschool and pre-k, probably kindergarten as well, depending on how things progress. Assuming I don't run into financial hardship, I'll give my kid a choice between going to school and homeschool. The thing is that learning is intrinsically enjoyable, but school tends to take the joy out of learning through offering expected rewards. I'll be interrogating his teacher about the use of behavior charts and stuff like that:

My kid can't draw a circle yet, and that isn't expected until 3 years, but he's got about 75% of things on the 30-month milestone list here:
Important Milestones: Your Baby By Thirty Months | CDC

My son scribbles every day and says what color something is multiple times a day. He chooses the books he wants me to read and shows clear motivation to learn by pointing at things. He asks to watch Alphablocks or Numberblocks multiple times a day, but of course I limit his screen time, so I say, "Later, after your nap," or, "You've had enough today. You can see more tomorrow," a lot.

StrongArm

use good ol' carrot and stick.

If he does his homework he gets delicious carrot cake, if he doesnt then break his kneecaps with a stick.

a timeless classic
Our species evolved to breastfeed for five years, and rumor has it that Einstein breastfed for seven years, so it really depends on the family. The WHO recommends breastfeeding for two years or longer. The CDC recommends breastfeeding for one year or longer, but most American children don't even get that. Personally, I plan to breastfeed for at least three years, possibly up to five, depending on how things progress.

My kid is 21 months old now, and I'm homeschooling him for preschool and pre-k, probably kindergarten as well, depending on how things progress. Assuming I don't run into financial hardship, I'll give my kid a choice between going to school and homeschool. The thing is that learning is intrinsically enjoyable, but school tends to take the joy out of learning through offering expected rewards. I'll be interrogating his teacher about the use of behavior charts and stuff like that:

My kid can't draw a circle yet, and that isn't expected until 3 years, but he's got about 75% of things on the 30-month milestone list here:
Important Milestones: Your Baby By Thirty Months | CDC

My son scribbles every day and says what color something is multiple times a day. He chooses the books he wants me to read and shows clear motivation to learn by pointing at things. He asks to watch Alphablocks or Numberblocks multiple times a day, but of course I limit his screen time, so I say, "Later, after your nap," or, "You've had enough today. You can see more tomorrow," a lot.
If your son can look you in the eye and have a conversation with you, then hes too old to be on the tit. LOL what are you trying to do? give the kid a "mommy" fetish

Last edited: