How y’all doin?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Fuck

Apologies, the words I am looking for are "furiously ravaged by my debts". Apparently I cursed so much that the F word has no meaning anymore.

TotallyHuman

About to crush into my deadlines, already crushed by a lot of work I have to do, probably mildly depressed, signs of serious self-destructive tendencies and think about dying around three times a day. Other than that, I'm fine

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

Just the usual family bonding moment. Well, at least they found out that I'm still straight since I tend to like bromance stuff and not broMANCE.

autumnveir

I feel that I wanna leave this world... I think my purpose to this life is as ambiguous as the very existence of this world. You see, whenever I see a deadly chemical or a very low place to jump onto, I always tell myself, it will only be sudden. After that painful part, it will be eternal silence after that. No pain. No worries. No one will hurt you there. I always try but for some reason, I'm scared. I dunno why. It felt like my body won't follow my thoughts. I feels like there's something calling me, someone telling me there's hope, that there's future to look onto. I already heard that many times and it still didn't gave me a purpose. A fulfillment. I don't know... I feel...

I feel hungry.

idontknowwhoiam

I feel that I wanna leave this world... I think my purpose to this life is as ambiguous as the very existence of this world. You see, whenever I see a deadly chemical or a very low place to jump onto, I always tell myself, it will only be sudden. After that painful part, it will be eternal silence after that. No pain. No worries. No one will hurt you there. I always try but for some reason, I'm scared. I dunno why. It felt like my body won't follow my thoughts. I feels like there's something calling me, someone telling me there's hope, that there's future to look onto. I already heard that many times and it still didn't gave me a purpose. A fulfillment. I don't know... I feel...

I feel hungry.
You need an urgent dose of pussy.

Azumi2540

Good -has a pile of activities- my laziness will kill me someday

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~

Schultz_von

God looked down upon me from his place and thought, "You need to suffer more," so here I am ... still breathing
250 If my life was a meme :v :v ideas | funny memes, memes, funny

lambenttyto

Just askin. Remember that the world is yours, and all that.
I haven't written in days and I BLAME YOU ENTIRELY FOR ASKING!!!!!

haha, just kidding.

Are you doing all right? I hope this is a joke, but if it's not, you know the clouds always sweep away to reveal the sun at some point. Even a nuclear winter will one day clear up and let he warmth back.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
What if we are in fact not doin? Does bein a lazy or not existing excludes us from the need to answer?

Anyway. Doing fine by doing nothing. Thanks for asking.

trying my best to learn stuff that could better my own life, in which are applicable to my current situation.