I believe I have a weapon idea that could end wars without violence.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
hahahahahaha lolololol weed LAMO!!!!! SO FUNNY!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEED! I LOVE WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Look, the drugs already won the war on drugs. Might as well use those same drugs to end our other wars and create peace.
You may think the war is lost, but it is not yet so. Otherwise, you'd get school teachers saying this.

Everywhere.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
You may think the war is lost, but it is not yet so. Otherwise, you'd get school teachers saying this.

Everywhere.
Sex is still a type of drug as it causes your brain to produce the same chemicals produced when high or drunk. Causing some of the same adverse effects as drugs too, but people don't like to talk about that. That woman is an addict, whether it be to Coke or Cock is up to her. More proof that drugs have won the war on drugs.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Many of you may be familiar with napalm and mustard gas which was an atrocious and inhumane way to fight. Some of you may also be familiar with the CIA's gay bomb which was a hypothetical weapon that would turn the enemy into raging homosexuals. This idea was born of the accidental crossbreeding of these weapons and the devil's lettuce. Yes, I present to you the "THC cropduster bomb"(Patent Pending). The general idea of this device is to fire a missile that glides over an area spraying potent fumes to get the enemy soldiers high. With the enemy high, we can gather them up, supply snacks and refreshments, and get to the negotiating table without bloodshed. Obviously, this will need to be regulated by the U.N. but it could provide quick ends to battles. Plus, it would be really fun to say that you hotboxed the enemy. It would also bring new demand for marijuana, which would make it more likely to be legalized. Tell me what you think and know that this is a shitpost.
You know Paul, there are better ways to come out of the closet about your attraction to half-awake buff military men.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
You know Paul, there are better ways to come out of the closet about your attraction to half-awake buff military men.
If that were the case then I would deliver the weed personally. I, however, mostly desire another 1914 Christmas.