I finally reached 50 wpm!

doravg

136/4001 (finally counted the stories)
So, yesterday I didn't write, since I was dead on my feet. I am visiting my parents for Easter, and during the bus ride there was this person who snored, so I couldn't sleep at all. Then I had to shop and cook, when I arrived home, and by the time I finished with the dinner, I just knew that I wanted sleep more than churning out words.

Which is amazing. Something I never thought possible. But it happened.

Anyway, today I swore I will use every free moment I can get to write. There were things around the house, for which mom needed help, so it is not like I had the entire day free just for writing.

I shopped, cooked, cleaned, and still managed to get 13k words written. Since, for some reason, the more pressure one puts on me, the faster I can write.

Which is why I managed to get a steady 50 wpm for a whole of 10k words out of my 13k words.

And that is something I never dreamed of before. It means that one can really start typing faster and faster with 9 fingers(I don't use my left thumb.)

Now I have hope I can reach 100 wpm one day! Just imagine all the books I could churn out with such a speed!

I can already see Sailus's bruh, but I am just happy, ok?

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

136/4001 (finally counted the stories)
Well done!
Thanks! It took a lot out of me, and I was close to quitting for a time, but then a fellow Scribble Hubber called me out on my quitting tendencies, and I stuck to it out of shame. XD
Pfft, you never fail to surprise. Should have known that if I expect the bruh, I won't get the bruh. Happy Easter! (Or Saturday, if you don't celebrate the Orthodox Easter.)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Thanks! It took a lot out of me, and I was close to quitting for a time, but then a fellow Scribble Hubber called me out on my quitting tendencies, and I stuck to it out of shame. XD

Pfft, you never fail to surprise. Should have known that if I expect the bruh, I won't get the bruh. Happy Easter! (Or Saturday, if you don't celebrate the Orthodox Easter.)
May the fourth be with you

HeavenlyKillerStar

woooo nice! Thats really fast if you aren’t chronically online like me for which having 90 wpm isn’t something I’m proud of..

Agentt

Thighs
I just checked mine and I was at 40 despite being very proud of how fast I am. So you must be amazing! Kudos!

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
As I like to tell all my friends who smoke whenever they try to kick the habit...

NOBODY LIKES A QUITTER.

Tsuru

Robot
Gratz !!!!

Also remember,
you wrote WHILE THINKING of the words/plot, being cautious of typos/punctuation
That means, you could gone far faster if you didnt even bother with punctuations and stuff ! (But editing will be pain XD)

Anyway, happy for you ^^
and happy that you know yourself that "being under pression" makes you "faster at it" (not that uncommon category among people)
because "knowing" means that you know what to do to "get better", unlike "not knowing".

ovo/

--------------
2nd post

Time to add to SH lore : Today doravg had a "epiphany" (xianxia lol)

(yes its a real thing)