I have read BL manga and it scarred me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42060

I forgot the title...intentionally. It was OneShot and the cover looked promising, but then as I scrolled one page after another, things were going gay. Swords began clashing together. Yet I persevered anyway. You could say it was a trap, so it victimized me. I thought it was a typical, straight romance story, but boy was I wrong. Cannot believe that girls are into this. I may be exaggerating this, but I am not.

tounokenja

Gyaru connoisseur
Hi there, in order to use Scribble Hub, it's recommended that end users are at least 13 years of age, and to make sure you have a grown-up's permission when perusing anything with the tags r-15, r-18, mature, adult, or smut.

Reisinling

I forgot the title...intentionally. It was OneShot and the cover looked promising, but then as I scrolled one page after another, things were going gay. Swords began clashing together. Yet I persevered anyway. You could say it was a trap, so it victimized me. I thought it was a typical, straight romance story, but boy was I wrong. Cannot believe that girls are into this. I may be exaggerating this, but I am not.
Could you say.. it awoke something within you? Made you.. confused? You now had strange dreams, which involved your step brother getting stuck in a washing machine?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Hi there, in order to use Scribble Hub, it's recommended that end users are at least 13 years of age, and to make sure you have a grown-up's permission when perusing anything with the tags r-15, r-18, mature, adult, or smut.
Yes, reading comprehension is also mandatory. Maybe the Boys Love/Yaoi tag would be finally seen at this rate. When there are two guys looking intently at each other while hugging or holding hands on the cover, that it potentially gay, but you can’t be sure. To be on the really safe side, a crash curse on cover analysis can be taken before taking a step on this site and any other novel site.

AdLeto

BL adult stories are way more agressive than the others, it gives you straight sword fighting direct out of a shounen anime

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
i see, another infected with yaoi. someone summon the inquisition :blob_ninja:

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
Hahaha look at the covers, if you see two guys quickly turn to the tags. Click read if you think your spirit can handle it.

Agentt

Thighs
Well, it starts slowly. First normal girls, then futa, then boys with breast, then traps and finally yaoi. The hole is a nice place and the community is nice, so why not?

ScholarOccultCauldron

Lmao, if BL scarred you then you should avoid m-preg and all that omega trope. Read it since I was called out for judging without reading or having first hand experience. Pretty weird, like humans with cloacas but definitely not into it.

LinMeili

Just so you guys know, Novelupdates used to have only a little BL. Used to. :LOL: Check the front page - the place is nove BLupdates. I see SH is getting more and more BL content. Once it starts, it never stops until it takes over. Welcome to the newly emerging BLhub.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Welcome to the world of anime new guy! If you are basically scared by that mild content you saw....

Oh boy, either it means that you still have so much to catch upon here. Basically you just walked into the hole and still have some sanity left to go back. I recommend you do before....

You can never go back again.

D

Deleted member 45782

Lmao, if BL scarred you then you should avoid m-preg and all that omega trope. Read it since I was called out for judging without reading or having first hand experience. Pretty weird, like humans with cloacas but definitely not into it.
...is it weird that i initially thought omegaverse was something like a parallel world or multiple worlds and galaxies (marvel) and/or Ben10 omniverse?

I just googled...:blob_blank:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Just so you guys know, Novelupdates used to have only a little BL. Used to. :LOL: Check the front page - the place is nove BLupdates. I see SH is getting more and more BL content. Once it starts, it never stops until it takes over. Welcome to the newly emerging BLhub.
Oh really?
Why is BL then the minority on this site?
where is your data?
Can you prove that?
I would like to see that because BL seems nothing more than a bad joke to the majority of this site.

Owl

Nervous writer
pats Pretty sure you and everyone else old enough to google for webnovels should be old enough to filter content according to what they like :s_wink: No need to feel threatened. Just go read the genres you enjoy~
Oh god! Some girls are into boys making out? You mean, like some boys are into girls making out?
Wow. That's weird.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Oh really?
Why is BL then the minority on this site?
where is your data?
Can you prove that?
I would like to see that because BL seems nothing more than a bad joke to the majority of this site.
BL is a minority on this site because you fuckers keep making good premises and never finishing them. 3/5 of the top BL content has long since been abandoned. though it's not so much your fault as it is overshadowed by bigger tags. hell, I main the psychological tag and it is EXCLUSIVELY hoisted by other tags at this point. I don't see BL being paraded as a bad joke to the site so much as it is not being mentioned like... at all. it's either the WAFFEN S(traight)S(mut) or the GL ship.

you just can't compete with girl lovers man. pussy does things to both men and women. bussy is fine and all but the clam is where it's at, apparently. i personally stan the bromeo and homeo ship because I find the GL community a tad bit elitist at times but I know I'm holding a dead dream.

Last edited: