I learned Art

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Just going to put the master list as I finish them up here.

Attachments

• Joshua Final ish.jpg
    Joshua Final ish.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Gianna Final Final.jpg
    Gianna Final Final.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
How about age? That was the other thing I was worried about. How do you make someone look younger.
stature and development I'd imagine. you could look up references from anime/cartoons since they'd be the closer to what you want. I don't know the character but she looks about 16-17 to me

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
How about age? That was the other thing I was worried about. How do you make someone look younger.
Drawing the eyes a little further down the face, and a little apart gives that young face look.

Also, I'm not sure why she doesn't look very feminine, but try adding a bit more fat on the cheeks, and soften the angle of the eyebrows (where they meet the outline). Sharper chin and cheeks tend to make people's silhouette look more masculine.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Damn that looks good. I wish I could do art like that for my novel.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
After a hundred pencil drawings, I have just about mastered Sketch Book since I don't have money to pay someone to make a cover. I think I am just about finished with my first character to put on the cover.

This is Gianna
Up close she's fine, but further off she doesn't quite look quite feminine enough. I'm not sure what it is.
IMG_20211030_095505.jpg

I won't be accused to be a liar.

I would.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
After a hundred pencil drawings, I have just about mastered Sketch Book since I don't have money to pay someone to make a cover. I think I am just about finished with my first character to put on the cover.

This is Gianna
Up close she's fine, but further off she doesn't quite look quite feminine enough. I'm not sure what it is.
Needs bigger milkers

Layenlml

This is Gianna
Her... legs? Either the pose or the clothes don't really say femenine. Either that or the chest area and the waist a little thinner.

You could also go for the face with eye lashes, red cheeks or pink lips? Any datail would do with all that black, I think.

AaravBatra

This is Gianna
1639665763369.png
feel the dna?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

This is Gianna
Face is too masculine in the sense that eyes are sharp, face a bit contorted (to show angst) and the lacking in boobs and butts I guess.

Ritz

this guy here straight up calling him out lmao, viscous

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

This is Gianna
I thought she looked feminine, though.
I guess it depends on what your description of her in the story was like, though.
I mean, if you described her as having full hips, then no, she doesn't have that, etc...

X

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I'm a really big fan of the character design. They style is great.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
stature and development I'd imagine. you could look up references from anime/cartoons since they'd be the closer to what you want. I don't know the character but she looks about 16-17 to me
Oh she's fine then.

Anyway, here's what I got based on your advice.
Drawing the eyes a little further down the face, and a little apart gives that young face look.

Also, I'm not sure why she doesn't look very feminine, but try adding a bit more fat on the cheeks, and soften the angle of the eyebrows (where they meet the outline). Sharper chin and cheeks tend to make people's silhouette look more masculine.
Oh I sharpened the chin a bit more to make her look feminine. I'm a dummy.

Oh she's fine then.

Anyway, here's what I got based on your advice.
ass looks a tad bit much probably because of the angle. just decrease it a tiny bit i think. but she definitely looks more feminine now (not that she looked particularly masculine before)

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Yup I based it off something. Didn't trace it thought. I free hand sketch the base to get a general posture and then used the Sketch Book tools to fill in and change things around. The only thing I didn't really "transform" was the legs. I probably will once I fit them into the larger cover.