I need feedback for this extreme idea that my friend suggested

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
MC's older step sister and step mother dominates him and turns him into a futanari. He is also subjected to be feminized 24/7 and is enrolled to an exclusive all girl school where her step mother is the principal/owner. His 2 classmates/friends dominates him as well. I think this is a little bit too extreme but it could also work. I need your insights with this. Tags would be pegging, femdom, bdsm, strapon and futanari.

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
Personally, I am not really into these types of plots BUT Smut stories are always highly searched.
In this case, it is the typical "the more the merrier", and since the idea itself is already very "aggressive" (due to the whole family dominate him and turn him into a futanari, etc) I don't feel like it would become extreme in the way that might scare your target audience away. :blob_melt:
The only challenge I see in that story would be the MC's personality and character development. I'm saying this because in a lot of stories the MC's development is inexistent, so for eg: if you MC is someone who is easily dominated then that means he is submissive, maybe shy or an introvert but he cannot stay like that forever [of course you don't need to make the character the contrary to what he is but there needs to be a development, for the better or for the worst, otherwise it won't look "human"]. :sweating_profusely:
That's my opinion on the topic but nevertheless, if you think it is something you would enjoy writing then do it! You don't need anyone's approval; you only need to write for your own pleasure and happiness but if other people like it as well then that's even better! :blobtaco:

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
Not that the story is very "human" to begin with. :blob_happy:
The thing is, no matter what type of story you make you always have to make the MC have a "human" feel, it doesn't matter how it looks like, if it's a monster, a god, an animal, etc. So even if the MC of his story discovers that he was a snail in his past life it doesn't matter because he still needs to have some human traits in order for the reader to be able to relate to him to a certain extent/like him!
At least that's what I think :blob_aww:

D

Deleted member 49654

The thing is, no matter what type of story you make you always have to make the MC have a "human" feel, it doesn't matter how it looks like, if it's a monster, a god, an animal, etc. So even if the MC of his story discovers that he was a snail in his past life it doesn't matter because he still needs to have some human traits in order for the reader to be able to relate to him to a certain extent/like him!
At least that's what I think :blob_aww:
Yeah, I know. I agree with you. However, I have no intention to "relate" to this MC to begin with. :blob_happy: Still, he should have some emotional upheavals and character development. Aside from becoming more proficient at being pegged...

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
Yeah, I know. I agree with you. However, I have no intention to "relate" to this MC to begin with. :blob_happy: Still, he should have some emotional upheavals and character development. Aside from becoming more proficient at being pegged...
Well you might not feel that need since it is not your cup of tea, in my point of view I wouldn't relate to the MC as well but that doesn't mean that you can't like it or that other people feel something we might not feel :blob_popcorn: That's the wonder of writing, it is like having chocolate candy for everyone's taste, even for the more radical people! :blobspearpeek::blob_catflip:

D

Deleted member 49654

Well you might not feel that need since it is not your cup of tea, in my point of view I wouldn't relate to the MC as well but that doesn't mean that you can't like it or that other people feel something we might not feel :blob_popcorn: That's the wonder of writing, it is like having chocolate candy for everyone's taste, even for the more radical people! :blobspearpeek::blob_catflip:
Spicy chocolate candy. :blob_evil:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
MC's older step sister and step mother dominates him and turns him into a futanari. He is also subjected to be feminized 24/7 and is enrolled to an exclusive all girl school where her step mother is the principal/owner. His 2 classmates/friends dominates him as well. I think this is a little bit too extreme but it could also work. I need your insights with this. Tags would be pegging, femdom, bdsm, strapon and futanari.
Oh don't worry, it's not extreme at all. Sounds like a perfectly normal story on fictionmania.tv. Not very normal in scribblehub, though. But it could be :blob_okay:

Go on, be the pioneer. Open the path to freedom.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Write what inspires you. Someone else likes it but is too afraid to admit it. You will be a beacon of light for them.

LilTV1155

How about Pheromone or Hormone Injection?
Those chemicals can modify a character's body and at worst, drive the victim insane.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
I gave it a shot after exposing myself to some cultured materials, in order to write down chapter one. I might post it here someday after i finish writing it.