I want a wife!

ACertainPassingUser

Wholesale? Oh, a wise man once said: A hot job, a hot apartment, a hot lover; it is impossible to have all three
Do you mean making love and families in Saharan desert ?

The job is hot in the sun, the apartments is hot because there's lack of air conditioner, and the lover body is naturally hot because of the climate.

ACertainPassingUser

I heard "Take a look at yourself in the mirror" I am now contemplating plastic surgery
Plastic Surgery ?
Hmmm....

Gibbs505

633708060121016060-financialplanning-500x375.jpg

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Someone marry me!
Alright how about a husband? . No homo, just for the benefits. Imagine it. We can date whatever women we want, i dont care I'll never complain about it. All i want is a stable two income household. Honestly, I'll remodel the house, make it have two master bedrooms. As a matter of fact, you can go ahead and have the master bedroom now and I'll I'll sleep in the living room until the new on gets finished, cuz we'll have two incomes. We can afford it. We will have some nice things. Like, how about a boat? You have a boat? You want a boat? We can have one. You and i, we can buy one together. Thats what we're gonna do. I dont care what it is, we will have some nice shit. Then guess.what, holidays roll around? You dont have to buy me anything .Not for my birthday, not for valentines, not even Christmas. We'll just crack a beer and have a good time. Doesnt that sound nice? Doesnt that sound really really nice?

No bitching, no complaining. Just two bros.

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Alright how about a husband? . No homo, just for the benefits. Imagine it. We can date whatever women we want, i dont care I'll never complain about it. All i want is a stable two income household. Honestly, I'll remodel the house, make it have two master bedrooms. As a matter of fact, you can go ahead and have the master bedroom now and I'll I'll sleep in the living room until the new on gets finished, cuz we'll have two incomes. We can afford it. We will have some nice things. Like, how about a boat? You have a boat? You want a boat? We can have one. You and i, we can buy one together. Thats what we're gonna do. I dont care what it is, we will have some nice shit. Then guess.what, holidays roll around? You dont have to buy me anything .Not for my birthday, not for valentines, not even Christmas. We'll just crack a beer and have a good time. Doesnt that sound nice? Doesnt that sound really really nice?

I saw someone say the exact same thing on a youtube short...:blob_hmm_two:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

I've always wanted brother husbands, so as long as you guys can make friends with my first husband, I'm sure we could work out something lovely.