Idea Generator

Post random ideas that other authors could use for their own stories.

Here's mine - A hero has to find his catgirl soulmates to save the world.
And
Someone is transported into another world and has powers of their imagination, unfortunately, they can't control their powers.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I wake up in a world where the world once sees me as my opposite gender! The recluse and kind introvert became the bane of all men as i spread my fujoshi works around the world!

Spinoff: The beautiful fujoshi became a kind and recluse ladykiller, aiming to draw his dream to becoming the best animator.

The world became a zombie apocalpse but it ended so soon before it can even began.

After exiling me and my sister, i offed the demon king and transform the demon world into a modern society. Bringing down warfare upon the human lands.

Magic? Modern Science surpass that so far that your meteor is basically the inferior version to the hammer of dawn. A researcher's reincarnation to bring futuristic tech to a fantasy world.

I think that if i want to ask for more story ideas, i must consult with the council for a passage to the archive room....

TRNRLogan

I'm in a generic ecchi story set in high school and can't stop tripping onto girls boobs

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Post random ideas that other authors could use for their own stories.

Here's mine - A hero has to find his catgirl soulmates to save the world.
And
Someone is transported into another world and has powers of their imagination, unfortunately, they can't control their powers.
a drug addict reincarnated into another world.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Some guy who got isekai’d has to cope with readjusting to a regular human lifestyle after being sent back and try not to come off like a psychopath after thinking with the new ideals and morals he’s developed after a life in another world.

Jessie_Emilyn

How about someone who runs away and ends up lost in a forest needing to survive but also decide if on escaping it they will return home or try and start a new life and run away from their past instead. Might need a bit of survival knowledge for this one to make it work well. If you do write it tell me about it, would be a fun read I guess. (I just came up with this one so no intentions of using it since I have many other story ideas to work on already).

Schwab

Some guy who got isekai’d has to cope with readjusting to a regular human lifestyle after being sent back and try not to come off like a psychopath after thinking with the new ideals and morals he’s developed after a life in another world.
kinda hard considering the war crimes isekai protagonists get up to in other worlds

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
1st - One day the protagonist realizes he can sh*t gold. We follow his journey to protect himself from being used as a golden-egg-laying goose.

2nd - The MC is a slave. His early life is full of hardship. He meets 11 princes, princesses, heirs of different kingdoms who shows him love, kindness and hope. These 11 have their own problem and they struggle to protect their happiness in a world of global arm conflict. Being close friends to these 11, the protagonist decided to fulfill the wishes of these most important people to him even if it costs him everything.

3rd - A boy who loves his twin brother more than anyone just recently lost his brother. The boy asks Death to bring back his brother and he will pay the consequences of his action. Death say as the lost of his brother is the most painful thing to happen to him, he will have to suffer something as painful. His twin was resurrected but lives in his body. When one go to sleep the other will awake. The two will have to cope with their new life of living in the same world but never meet each other.

4th - the most powerful cultivator is approaching the end of his mortal life. His unparalleled power is fading at an alarming rate. Soon he will enter ascension but during such stage he will be extremely vulnerable. Living a honest and moral life made him the enemies of many. Quick. He has to find a successor. He has to train his successor. A strong successor will safe guard him during his ascension.

5th - A child watching the final moments of his mother. He was afraid one day he would die too. When a strange hooded figure visited him saying he is a friend of his mother and he would like to make one wish of the child came true. Without hesitation, the child ask to not die and it turned true. The child turned into a man but he no longer ages. Years then decades then centuries. His loved ones disappeared one by one and even his entire country succumb to the plague. Being left alone in a dead land, he wish for relief but Death never come for him and he couldn’t come to Death either. He start walking leaving the ruin of his birthplace behind seeking Death.

6th - the interstellar empire is in a defensive war against a vicious space insect hive. One day in the mid of the battle, the space insects retreat in panic. Turning their sight toward the opposite direction they saw the stars disappearing in the distant galaxies. An unknown force of death and destruction was coming from the horizon which caused the insect to run away in fear. Packing up whatever they can the empire start making their run. A marathon through space and they are not alone in the space race.

7th - a very old cat spends her last day doing whatever she wants while recalling her beautiful memories.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
A story that follows a God or Goddess in a land of dreams, always jumping from one dreamscape to another searching for something they lost.