I'm a new Author and... I can't find my series in the last update?!

Emperor93

Hi guys. I am an Italian and I recently joined SH. Here in Italy I am writing a series which is quite successful, but I don't get a lot of instructive criticism about it. They just told me about this site. I published the first two chapters translated from Italian to English and when I went to the home ... I didn't find them under the latest update section. How come this?
Also, when I go to my profile page it tells me that I am just a "member" and when I click in the "series" section, it tells me that I have not written anything when in fact I am not. Could you please explain to me why all this?

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
All series are being reviewed (to check whether they comply with the terms of use) before showing up publically so it'll take some time before it shows up both on your profile and in the latest releases. Just give it a few hours. If you want to check whether it's really in the system so to speak, open it through your dashboard. If you copy the link somewhere (or share it with others), it can already be viewed.

Anyway, welcome to ScribbleHub! :blob_melt:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Welcome! It should appear within a day :)

MasterHiatus

I am back
Welcome, I am your friendly neighbor MasterHiatus. Good to see a new member. It should show up in a matter of hours. Welcome to SH, my Italian friend, I hope you enjoy

~~and fall into the hiatus rabbit hole~~ just kidding

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Frequently Asked Question thread I say. :blob_unsure: