Recommendations In need of fluffy/feels-good novels

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
In leu of recent world events, and even more so of personal events, I’m in need of something lighthearted.
Any fluffy novels here or on NU?
Doesn’t matter if it’s fluffy b/g or g/g romance (not b/b, not a fan of bl), happy-go-lucky family time, or even a feels-good wish fulfillment harem. Just needs to be fluffy. Like the story about a certain cinnabunny that would rather hug monsters than fight them.

UYScuti

Helium Fuser

I really haven’t read this, but from what I know of it, it’s an overall fluffy story.

minacia

perpetually sour
Mmmhn, I think it depends on your tastes to some extent.

I tend to default to fluffy villainess novels in the bakarina category, like Tensei Oujo...

But it also depends on what you like too. I know you said that you don't like BL, but there's a lot of heart-melting stuf in this genre... like in
Kamisama to Tobenai Tsukai the ML is literally a giant fluffball :blob_happy: And other stories like Love You 59 seconds...

There's also the nonhuman cute stories like Slimes Can Dream Too, Dragon Life, or Kumo Desu Ga. I'm sure SH has a bunch of these too, although I haven't read as much here.

You might like While Killing Slimes for 300 Years, I Became the MAX Level Unknowingly or Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear or Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
In leu of recent world events, and even more so of personal events, I’m in need of something lighthearted.
Doesn’t matter if it’s fluffy b/g or g/g romance (not b/b, not a fan of bl), happy-go-lucky family time, or even a feels-good wish fulfillment harem. Just needs to be fluffy. Like the story about a certain cinnabunny that would rather hug monsters than fight them.
Reika-sama is one of my favorite novels out there. The sheer amount of how many times I burst out laughing while reading it is immense.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Have you tried mine yet? I'd certainly call it a "feels-good wish fulfillment harem" because it's largely based on my love life, and I'm having an absolutely delightful love life. It has a few tense moments and dark moments, but on the whole, you're in for a happy ride. People on other platforms have commented that they especially like the relationship between Joan and her husband Michael, who is absolutely based on my IRL husband. My IRL husband reads the chapters and provides feedback before I post them, too!

Yes, I have a major brother fetish. I've been trying and failing to seduce my husband's brother, and my lovers' brothers don't sound like people I want to meet, so the part with the Kaiba brothers is absolutely wish fulfillment. Yes, it's fanfiction, but it happens ten years after the Yu-Gi-Oh! series ends, so there's nothing you really have to know about the original series. I throw in a few figures like Dark Magician Girl and Kuriboh as fan service, but they don't actually influence the story, so you don't need to know anything about the series to enjoy my story.

Here's what you really need to know:

The link to the story is in my signature 😇

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
@UYScuti Thank you for the recommendation.
@minacia Thank you, and again I’m not fond of bl (I just don’t like reading about two guys together, with a single exception that was about a guy who went through metamorphosis and became a girl which then resulted in her dating her childhood friend- but that’s more gender bender) but I’ll read the others. I remember reading Kumo but idk if you’d say that’s fluffy... wish fulfillment probably, but idk about fluffy.
@CrusadeAgainstFurries Is that the actual name of the novel? I’ll try to check it out.
@K5Rakitan Thank you for the recommendation, I’ll check it out when I can. On an unrelated note how did you change your user description from ‘new member’ to ‘level 31-‘?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
On an unrelated note how did you change your user description from ‘new member’ to ‘level 31-‘?
Once you've posted 50 messages - of which I see you've posted 109 - you can give yourself a custom title in [Account Details].
(^-^)

X

OneRanter

Southern Unorthodox MaskMaker
If you are okay with manga, Spy x Familly always makes me smile.

Last edited:

Marmot

You might try Twisted Destiny here. Yes, despite the title, it's mostly fluff. Girls being cute and flirting with each other. The MC becomes a catgirl and spends a lot of time purring, blushing, making her girlfriend blush, and other cute things. Some dark themes, especially in the early chapters.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
@UYScuti Thank you for the recommendation.
@minacia Thank you, and again I’m not fond of bl (I just don’t like reading about two guys together, with a single exception that was about a guy who went through metamorphosis and became a girl which then resulted in her dating her childhood friend- but that’s more gender bender) but I’ll read the others. I remember reading Kumo but idk if you’d say that’s fluffy... wish fulfillment probably, but idk about fluffy.
@CrusadeAgainstFurries Is that the actual name of the novel? I’ll try to check it out.
@K5Rakitan Thank you for the recommendation, I’ll check it out when I can. On an unrelated note how did you change your user description from ‘new member’ to ‘level 31-‘?
You should be able to find it in NU by searching for Reika-sama, but here is a link just in case
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kenkyo-kenjitsu-o-motto-ni-ikite-orimasu/

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
If you like Manga there's this harem one called The 100 Girlfriends Who Really⁵ Love You. It's about this guy who's gonna get 100 girlfriends AND is determined to love em all equally.

I swear to God the comedy is on fuCKING POINT.

Nigga pulled out a whole leftist meme just to wow his 9 girlfriends.

thedude3445

I don't know if recommendations here are supposed to be Scribble Hub-only, but if not, there's tons of good feel-good or fluff stories on Tapas. My favorite is the webcomic Issues, which is just plain adorable. You're welcome for the next two hours of binging.