Introduce your character(s) to us!

AlmondCrushPocky

Novel: Reincarnated as the Homunculus Queen
Name: Yuki
Race: Divine Homunculus
Description: An ex-overworked lab researcher, now reincarnated as a homunculus in a new world.
Personality: She's courageous and witty, yet still a bit emotionally fragile. Constantly willing to learn and make friends with people, yet knows to not let anyone cross her.

yes2.png

Seaspecter

FrXfvdlXgAAIWHZ.jpg

Name: Anna
Race: Elder God (I'm not sure if that's a race or not but just go with it)
Appearance: She's 5ft tall and around 100lbs with rainbow hair and purple eyes as well as er assets lots of assets.
Personality: She's friendly and outgoing though she has a crude sense of humor and a strange world view which causes her problems fitting in.

SIde note: She also has a multitude of eyes and tentacles she can summon and use like they are part of her body.

AverageMaidLover

Series: I’m Just a Normal Guy so I Married a Bunch of Capable Women to Help me Run the Kingdom
Character: Melissandra Toulouse
Character Background: She got sent to work as a maid in the royal palace in hopes of attracting the attention of a young nobleman to be married too. However, a giant war happened, and she passed the normal age where a marriage would be proposed, as her House was destroyed in the war and there was no political advantage to marrying her anymore. So, when the kingdom summons an Otherworlder (the MC) to become their new King, Melissandra sees an opportunity to leave her life as a maid behind. Will she be able to seduce the King? Will she be stuck as a maid? Or will she find true love?

After writing that it sounds like a synopsis but written by the main heroine, and it might be better than the actual synopsis.

Also, I think that I have more interesting characters, but Melissanda is the only one I have art for right now, so she gets introduced.

Attachments

• Melissandra_gardens_small.png
    Melissandra_gardens_small.png
    803.1 KB · Views: 18

SailusGebel

Ah, fuck it. This one is a work in progress.
Name: Zura Glonti.
Race: Lesser Goddess.
Appearence: A head taller than average man, muscular. Tanned skin. Long black hair, usually gathered in a ponytail.
Dislikes: Rules, not getting enough attention.
Personality: Whimsical, capricious, extremely egoistic.
Background. She is one of the beings worshipped as gods. Although she isn't an omnipotent\omniscient god, she enjoys a worship similar to one. Belonging to a group of younger gods, she quickly, in a couple thousand years, got tired of spending her time on a plane where other gods reside. She decided to descent into mortal's realm since nothing in her plane could keep her from getting bored. Used to being worshiped, she looks for similar attitude, but at the same time, not getting the same reaction amuses her. Since her descent and integration into the mortal realm, she has been pursuing fun. Her definition of fun ranges from manslaughter to cocktail parties.

TrashyCat

[Member of Niel's Zoo—*Cough*—Party, I meant Party]

Or at least he would've been, if I actually continued to fucking write

Name - Ruth
Race - Crow
Grouping - Monsters/Demons
Attribute - Lightning and Space
Ascension Stage - [Pending]

Likes -
Hanging out with Niel and Ancro, Hunting with Zephir, Scouting, Traveling.

Dislikes - Cats, Cats, and Cats
TrashyCat: Hold on a minute, thats—

Ruth:

SHUT [Cat Edition True].png

Description: Together with the Undead Ancro, Ruth was (Supposed to be) the first companion that joins Niel and Zephir in their travels.

Niel's Zoo List (Lol):
Zephir - Wolf/Dog [Acquired]
Ruth - Crow [Pending]
Milo - Moth(Girl) [Pending]
Argu - Boar(Man) [Pending]
Hildes - Dragon [Pending]
Marren - Cat(?) [Pending]

StrongArm

I once wrote a short story about a man who killed his lover and was later haunted by a yuki-onna type snow spirit. I purposefully left the reason he killed his lover vague - was it an accident? Was it in the heat of the moment?

The man sees his dead lover in a snowstorm and begins chasing her - i left it unclear whether he was chasing her out of grief, obsession, guilt or love. I also didnt reveal he killed his girl until almost the end.

After chasing his girl deep in the woods, hypothermia begins to set in, and the man starts to die. It is here i have the snow spirit appear in front of him. She hugs him while he cries and pleads that 'he didnt mean to do it'.

She wraps him in a tender embrace and leads him into the snow. The man dies in the embrace of his dead lover - the last thing he feels is warmth (which is what you feel right before you die of hypothermia)

I purposely left it vague as to the spirits motivations - did she lead her killer to his death in order to get revenge? Did she forgive him and draw him into deaths embrace so they could be together forever?

Lastly, was there ever really a snow spirit, or did a man just go mad over the death of a lover and die in the snow after seeing a mirage created from his guilty mind?

- - -

I also have a few cool character designs ive been thinking of doing - (if ya'll read this then lemme know what ya think!)

One is an evil extra-dimensional entity that takes the form of a sword and destroys the lives of everyone it comes across and feeds on their souls. It will be a series of short stories where the sword ruins the lives of people it touches.

The story will be told via narration by the sword itself as it forces authors to write its autobiography (but kills them for minor things like typos).

Here's my synopsis for it: (i'm kinda proud of it as it may be the best synopsis ive wrote)

The Super Awesome Friendship Adventure Tales Of The Black Sword

"The pen is mightier than the sword"

I sure would have loved to gut fellow who wrote that!

Hello there boys & girls!
My name is... Well, names aren't that important.
I have been called a lotta things over the past few millennia!
The Black Sword of The End, The Blade of The Apocalypse, The Holy Sword, The Un-Holy Sword (that one is just mean~), Echsarit, The Sword of Power, The Blade of Woe, The Rainbow Sword (My personal favorite~), The blade of darkness the sword of evil - Blah-Blah!-BLAH!!!
So many names!
But none could ever encapsulate just how Fantastically Awesome I am!!!

Which is why I'm writing down My favorite Adventures!
Well, I'm forcing someone to write down My adventures- I only write with the blood of mortals! Silly~
Also, writing a book is hard... ya'know since I don't have hands...

Anyway!
My Adventures are the best~
There will be blood & corruption & genocide & pain & rainbows & blood & dragons & dead dragons & manipulation & love & blood & blood & blood!
All my favorite things!!
I'm so excited to share them all with you!

You better read it boys & girls

Or else you will make me very sad

And if you make me sad...

I WILL FIND YOU AND SHOOT A SUPER CONCENTRATED LOVE~ LOVE~ RAINBOW BEAM INTO YOUR EYE SOCKETS

But you don't wanna make me do that~
If I did that then your eyeballs will explode and you'll be blind!
And blind people are useless because they cant read my book!!!

So without further ado boys & girls, I present to you...
The Super Awesome Friendship Adventure Tales Of The Black Sword!!!

- - -

There's another concept I made of a man who is dying of lung cancer, gets infected by an alien crystaline entity and basically gets the powers of superman. He uses this power to murder the corrupt businessmen, dirty cops, dictators and other various people who are a bane on society. He has all the powers of a demi-god, but he is still dying of stage 4 lung cancer. The character himself waffles between the justification of what he's doing : 'making the world a better place' or just the fact that he's just doing it to get catharsis (which is the title).

I only wrote two chapters of it then dropped it. I don't like my mental state when I write it. The protagonist is essentially an outlet for the rage I feel at a corrupt world I sometimes wish I can drown in blood. I created the concept to deal with my impotent rage at powerful figures who escape justice - Basically, it was supposed to be Catharsis for me.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
name: Vix Orlana
Race: hybrid
Background: she and her twin brother are born from an arranged marriage between two kingdom.
Personality: she is a very quiet, no nonsense kind of person
name: Dix Orlana
Race: Hybrid
Personality: the more active twin brother of Vix, very outgoing, always doing domb stuf and lazyng around.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
My darling baby girl Sybil is a strange little girl who's trying to find both her mother and her home after being separated at a very young age in route to a new home after she "awakened" in a squalid hotel room; Sybil has a talent for language and spitting mysterious black cubes that will definitely cause stuff to happen.
Honestly, she's quite the little mystery! but aside how many times I dunk her in the river, I'll always have a soft spot for the kiddo
I am now in love with her

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Garry Vrenturch: Paranoid superstitious shut in with an overactive imagination. He works as a museum curator and is searching for his friend Don, who has recently gone missing. He found a letter from Don that detailed why he went missing, and has been even more paranoid since. He will be introduced to the supernatural due to a strange piece of quartz.
Through this he will meet with various supernatural organizations trying to find Don. When he finds him, Don was not the victim, but a member of the chain maker organization. He is saved by a fragment of rose quartz. After narrowly escaping jail, he sells the rose quartz to the syndicates and is shot shortly after.

Don: A rational person who believes there is a practical reason for any supernatural event. He is a member of the chain makers, who believe that the supernatural should be chained. He joined shortly after his mother died due to the butterfly. He is a detective who has went missing recently.
He sent three letters to Garry, each of them were a trap. The first letter frames both the dead butterfly and the labor syndicates. The second is an introduction to some of the forces in the area, and their beliefs. The 3rd is a call for help, which ensnares Garry, but the fragment of rose quartz breaks the illusion in time for Garry to burn down both Don and the trap.

Phel: A hardworking and caring older sister. She is looking for Don, but becomes concerned when she realizes that something is up with Garry. Unknowingly she stepped into the butterfly’s trap.[/spoiler]

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Marquis Lysander of the Maiden Gallagher (his entire name actually means something! and i didn't use a generator for! rather proud of it!) is made out of squares. Blocks of muscles compliment his square haircut and square jawline. Originally, he was supposed to be a villain. Now that the MC inhabits his body through the horrid disease of Isekainittus, he is devoting his life to his demon possessed daughter and the adorable loli fox slave that is not so secretly OP.
She was supposed to be "saved" by the hero. Joining his party as the unrivaled magic caster. The MC thinks she is the most adorable everything in the world and starts to immediately coddle her when originally he tried to buy her to be a slave bodyguard.

Lysander is of a world of magic. Part of its history is that all the better variations have been concentrated through family marriages, inbreeding, etc. In other words, the regular people from peasants to more peasants have access to only basic elemental magic. The nobles have the death star 9001 beam attack of deathy death and more. Lysander comes from a family tree with access to unique Earth magic specialties. His own magic manifests in the creation of blood metal using the tears of orphans!
Its in the name. Blood. Tears are horribly impractical!

The MC and now resident soul of Lysander is one who read the story where he now resides in. He chooses to right some wrongs and separate himself from his former hosts life of crime. Not because he himself has higher ethics and morals, but because he knows that if Lysander hadn't gone cartoonishly evil in the book, he would have been 3rd in line to the throne after all the dying from a war vs demons. The perfect place to have all the power while not being in charge!

Tar a.k.a. Leo is another protag. He is a single father of five at the age of 25. A few weeks after his triplets were born, while in a custody battle, the world shifted and everyone gained superpowers. Acquiring powers have some rules to them. Be 15 to get them. Guaranteed. Or younger for more flexible variations. If you have a physical mutation (even if it doesn't make sense in conjunction to said power) it usually means that the powers are stronger than 95% of the population. He was 11.

He's latino, bald, built like truck-kun, and has skin that looks like he works as a mechanic. It's not a tan or grease stains. It's light pricklings of [redacted]. He is mainly a telekinetic. Has very light mental manipulation but there are others much better at it. Telekinesis strength and control increases with a tar like substance he can excrete. Improving his power tenfold. He uses it to hide his villain persona by having it coat his head and bubble on top like a tar pit.

He is written as an outright villain. He plays a hero for the public and his kids. Patrolling alongside the new and improved, friendly Neighborhood Watch! of executioners...
Prisons are not secure. Still trying to figure out how to contain McWhat'sReality? Blaster with regular bricks.
His main source of income isn't the charity he officially owns but working for a supervillain rising in power. One that goes by the moniker, Mister. He was the one who manipulated Leo when he needed stability in his life. Leo knows it fully well but doesn't care. In fact, he agrees that a new world order needs to be created with society barely hanging on to old world ideologies after powers became an everyday thing.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
nemuswaifugen-cl9oYWlyIH-1685653903.png

Name: Misaki Fujibayashi
Description: The current student council president of Murasaki High. She is dubbed the "Ice Queen." by her peers for her aloofness, knife-like gaze and serious temperament but in truth, she is a very shy girl and has trouble with expressing her true feelings sometimes.

Her boyfriend, Kazuya Maeda (an infamous delinquent and son of a notorious Yakuza family captain) is often flabbergasted by her antics as she is somewhat clueless when it comes to love.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Name: Shemiss Aluqdim
Title: The Pale Court/First Harbinger of Life

They are the god who granted permission for life to flourish on Earth, as they are the owner of the Template of Life, making them the sole judge of all lower lifeform in the universe.

Personality:
-Towards all life on Earth: a caring parent, watching over the world with a loving gaze, ready to deal with any outside threat to protect the life they created. Earth may be the Cradle of Life, but The Pale Court is the one who created Life.
-Towards all life outside of their system: a derrange psychopathic tyrant who goes on multiple mass genocide across the universe, as they see all other life as cheap imitations of their Children. It got so bad some powerful Eldritch Gods had to put them on a restraining order on a cosmic scale.

How bad did it get? Crime of Existence. In the eyes of Shemiss Aluqdim, being born and living is a crime against them, punishable by erasure, at least for all life in the universe, except for our Solar system.

After getting a restraining order, they cannot create Avatars on other planets. So they used a loophole, sending their Heralds to enact Judgement in their place.

The Heralds just so happen to be the worst of the worsts of humans, the worst criminals, the people who committed atrocities in their life. Like Judas Iscariot, Adolf Hitler, and Oppenheimer. Only the worst people, who knows of the sins they committed, can judge other for their crimes.

doravg

110/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Fenris Bjornsohn from Sonnenuntergang. He died in a Cardboard box before a Walmart, and his last words with another poor child opened his eyes to the truths around his poor life choices. The God Amaranth sends him back to the past, only for Fenris to catch his mother, as she writes a fake will, which would have given her 500 Million Dollars, and left Fenris with nothing. So, he called the police! (What, did you expect that he was going to come at her with a knife? Not in my story!)
Here he is:

Shyuurin

Kogata sketch.jpg

This guy makes an appearance in three out of my four stories (he may yet pop up in the fourth). And he has a different name in each one 🙃
Caam Lei aka Rei aka Li is a hulijing/kitsune is the main antagonist of Eitsu's Nine Lives, and plays a minor antagonist role in At the Water's Edge and Ginseng and Yew. I haven't decided if he will be in I'm really not the Saviour!, but he's old enough to be. These supernatural foxes have to be at least a thousand years old to gain their powers.
Missing his left eye. The sketch doesn't show it because the artist was working with lines only (thanks to Kogata on Royal Road), but he has dark skin and light brown eyes. He has... an interesting set of powers. Fox spirits traditionally have powers of seduction and dream manipulation. He has a bit extra.
Information that will probably never make it into the story: his father was from the subcontinent and his mother was a fox spirit from the East.

Ishmahl

Character: Feyte (Main Character of a Tale of Feyte)
Race: Human?
Summary:
A wanted Criminal due to a crime she never committed, Feyte is on the run and trying to clear her name on her journey, has retreated into her shell after everyone she loved died. Doesn't know much of her own past due to having grown up in an Orphanage. Feyte has some training in unarmed martial arts before her journey but has since started using weapons once she left on her journey.

Looks:
Orange hair not going past her shoulders with similarly orange eyes. Short of Stature due to her age.

Personality:
A Kind young girl who has been broken by the events that occurred and withdrawn into her shell, slowly coming back out of her shell due to the help of the people she has met.
The people that have helped her along the way, The Truth.
Dislikes:
The groups after her. The True perpetrator of the crimes she has been accused of.
Job:
Has Become an adventurer after the actions that led to her having to leave her home.

Man, writing this character description makes me think that I need to expand on it more, and also continue writing the story cause I've been so busy I haven't gotten much writing done in the last few months.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Meet White Feather, one of the main antagonists of my novel Nowhere to Run.

He's a renowned bounty hunter with a reputation for always getting the job done. He came to the highlands for a quick buck, unsuspecting of the colossal mess he was about to get involved in. He's a skilled fighter and wields powerful 'magic'. 😬

Firemage2.png

Lysander_Works

I'll give it a try.

In Overlap, we have Reed and Lumina.

Reed starts off as a 14 year old in middle school (plenty of time progression as we go on). He's smart, insightful, wise, and caring, but he also lives in this harsh reality we call life. Throughout his life, all Reed wants to do is make friends, but as a shy introvert, this is initially impossible with many personal barriers, in addition to recognizing that lots of relationships between other people are fake; theater, simulated. Reed wants something genuine.

That change he wishes for happens. It isn't something that normally happens at all. People usually don't get what they wish for. Despite all impossibilities, resulting from what appears to be randomness, Lumina introduces herself to Reed, rather forecefully. Lumina is quite the amazing woman herself, being an alien from a distant world who has lived for such a long time. It's the last person he would have expected to speak to on a day-to-day basis, but life throws around these unexpected surprises.

Lumina is certainly different. Where Reed is overly passive, she is more outgoing and willing to take action. Unlike Reed, she is not a human being, though could pass for one at a distance. Everything about Lumina is extraordinary, and as a psionically active individual, she has seen much of this horrible world with her own clairvoyant eyes. Yet, she still has something to learn about humanity and people in general, and she will now have the chance to learn it, since she and Reed are now spending time together, telepathically.

For Reed, much of his struggles shift towards wondering what the basis is for his new reality. What is reality exactly? Is it possible that everything he knew before was fake, or that everything he's learning now is hallucination? Knowing he is not beyond insanity any more than the next person makes this a lot harder. Love on the other hand ignores all of these boundaries.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Refuses to elaborate further.