Irrational hates

YourLocal_loli

OK, driving lessons, those peddles that the teacher has in the passenger side makes me irrationally mad and makes me wanna swerve and rail the car into a tree. It’s almost heresy and makes me wanna go on a crusade to remove all passenger side peddles from existence.

Whats Yours?

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
Comments on YouTube that go like: "I edited this comment so you won't know how it got so many likes."

I hate these comments with a fiery passion, with every cell of my body.
This is no petty pet peeve. No, I hate these comments so much that I have to restrain the urge to crawl through the screen to strangle the commenter. I hate these comments so much that I have to bang my head on my desk until I get a concussion to prevent myself from being an aggressive fool in the replies.

I mean, the comment's not funny; it's not witty; it's not creative. If anything, they've ruined their original punchline/insight that thousands have liked for a mediocre, unoriginal, garbage, bland statement that carries no other purpose than making them seem like an idiot eight-year-old.

Honestly, it's one of the most despicable things out there if you really think about it. The commenter is almost like a fraudulent, corrupt, deceptive government official that got elected in on wonderful promises only to betray his constituency to pursue his own fancies. They "earned" those likes, but the moment they changed their comment to that shit is the moment they should have lost every single positive response they've ever received in their life. These are the despots that Twitter needs to cancel smh.

I hate these comments so much that you may call me "irrational." But in my eyes, those who write these comments are the irrational ones that ought to get their brains tased. Maybe then some of their dead brain cells may come back to life and prevent them from committing this online travesty again.

Last edited:

KileX00

OK, driving lessons, those peddles that the teacher has in the passenger side makes me irrationally mad and makes me wanna swerve and rail the car into a tree. It’s almost heresy and makes me wanna go on a crusade to remove all passenger side peddles from existence.

Whats Yours?
Idk about your situation, but in our city there was a driving candidate that rammed themselves into a passing truck because the instructor didn't use the paddles to stop (he was staring at the phone, our city's not that much developed). They're alive and all since it was on the periphery on the city but if only he USED them, they wouldn't have to be in the hospital so...
Although irritating, they are useful (if used).

Oh btw, mine is the *smacking sounds of couples kissing in public literally 10cm away from my ears, it irks me so much i wanna slap them with a fuc--- baseball bat but eh...*
Comments on YouTube that go like: "I edited this comment so you won't know how it got so many likes."

I hate these comments with a fiery passion, with every cell of my body.
This is no petty pet peeve. No, I hate these comments so much that I have to restrain the urge to crawl through the screen to strangle the commenter. I hate these comments so much that I have to bang my head on my desk until I get a concussion to prevent myself from being an aggressive fool in the replies.

I mean, the comment's not funny; it's not witty; it's not creative. If anything, they've ruined their original punchline/insight that thousands have liked for a mediocre, unoriginal, garbage, bland statement that carries no other purpose than making them seem like an idiot eight-year-old.

I hate it so much that you may call me "irrational." But in my eyes, those who write these comments are the irrational ones that must get their brain tased. Maybe then some of their dead brain cells may come back to life and prevent them from committing this online travesty again.
Wholeheartedly agree and support your opinion. If you ever go on a rampage, call me!

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
The fact that I read this as ‘International Hates’ and was hoping to find things that all nationalities can join forces to raise their middle fingers at.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor

Whats Yours?
SAME
I would say ladders, but my hate for ladders is very logical.
Not irrational! I hate it because I can't fucking climb them AAAAAA
The fact that I read this as ‘International Hates’ and was hoping to find things that all nationalities can join forces to raise their middle fingers at.
1620946590571.png

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The color pink.
Like, I'm supposed to like it just because I'm female, but I just can't stand people pushing it on me.
It's ludicrous.
I mean, I know I'm using it in the temporary cover for my story, but that's a joke cover. It's TEMPORARY.

LordAstrea

Catgirl Addict
Ao games on Steam that make me go to another page to download the patch. Then when I download the patch it automatically opens the game making me wonder if the patch actually installed correctly. I don't wanna start matching orbs to gain experience for skills only to find it didn't work. Because save files are also not compatible after a patch is installed. It is supposed to show the game in library if DLC is installed, but sometimes that doesn't happen. So then I have to log out of Steam and go through my two-step authentication again, which means I also have to stop my precious grinding for materials in Arknights. I am multitasking for a reason here, yo, and my other computer is potato.
I also perfectly planned when I was going to have my chicken nuggets ready in the oven. Now my whole schedule is out of sorts and I need to turn the chicken nuggets over past the halfway point that was recommended on the bag. My chicken nuggets are no longer cooked to perfection.
*huff huff*

Vaxel00

People that think I care about their lives because of my profession.

Well... more like in general, I don't care about others. But people that try to push their problems into me.

Like "no, Betty, I don't care about your relationship with your father and how it affects your love life. What? You think my time and attention are free?

OH! You just want empathy? Yeah, sure... sucks to be you, now leave."

xluferx

I do have but won't mention it, it really drives me mad so i go away and scream :blob_catflip:

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
The pokemon Hawlucha. Also when people mess with my stuff at work. "I did not leave this like that. Who moved my shit?!"

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I hate it when someone opens the door and doesn't close it, leaving it halfway open! Why would you be such a shithead?! You do know you can close the door after opening it!

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Free movie sites that have 4 play buttons on screen and it's UP TO YOU to find out which one plays the movie and which one opens a back door for a Chinese bitcoin miner.

I know torrenting is a thing, but I watch foreign movies, and finding one with the original audio AND English sub is a bitch.

skillet

a frying pan
I have an intense hate for love triangles, if that counts, which means most of cliche teenage dramas make me SO MAD
Like HELLO, STOP USING THESE CHARACTERS FOR ONLY CONVOLUTED DRAMA
WHY ARE YOU MAKING THINGS ROMANTIC WHEN THEY DON'T NEED TO BE
AND WHY ARE YOU STRINGING TWO PEOPLE ALONG?????? JUST SAY NO TO ONE OR NO TO BOTH HELLO
it just IRKS me so much that if I see any sign of it, I nope right out and want to punch a wall.

On the other hand, my sister absolutely LOVES love triangles. I judge her hard for that.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
The way some people speak. For example, vocal fry. I know some can't help it but there are times where I wanna punch them in the throat.

Oh, and when people fly by you while driving as if they're running from something only to end up at the SAME stoplight. I'm like bruh, what's getting to the stoplight a few seconds earlier than me gonna do other than waste gas?

Szaku

the ostensible belief that everybody "really wants to be" outgoing and social. as if being perfectly content at home or by one's lonesome is some drawn up, fictitious heresy. introversion =/= shy, you monkeys..

also anyone who's ever uttered the phrase "you should smile more".

when i was a kid i hated these things, thought i'd outgrow or at very least understand them as i got older? nah. im 40 now, and i still hate these two things to a violent degree.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
The color pink.
Like, I'm supposed to like it just because I'm female, but I just can't stand people pushing it on me.
It's ludicrous.
I mean, I know I'm using it in the temporary cover for my story, but that's a joke cover. It's TEMPORARY.
That's not irrational though, it's fully justified. I couldn't give a shit about stereotypes out there as long as they don't try forcing shit on me, so.
The way some people speak. For example, vocal fry. I know some can't help it but there are times where I wanna punch them in the throat.

Oh, and when people fly by you while driving as if they're running from something only to end up at the SAME stoplight. I'm like bruh, what's getting to the stoplight a few seconds earlier than me gonna do other than waste gas?
Some people's voice just make me want to grab my shotgun. I can't stand some people just cause of their voice alone.
the ostensible belief that everybody "really wants to be" outgoing and social. as if being perfectly content at home or by one's lonesome is some drawn up, fictitious heresy. introversion =/= shy, you monkeys..

also anyone who's ever uttered the phrase "you should smile more".

when i was a kid i hated these things, thought i'd outgrow or at very least understand them as i got older? nah. im 40 now, and i still hate these two things to a violent degree.
Yeah people that don't understand that there are people who just don't like being around others bothers me. Just let me be a loner in peace, come on society smh

Agentt

Thighs
I am pretty expressionless guy, so I hate it when I am having a crippling headache but no one believes me

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I hate when I'm on an online discussion and I have obviously proved the other party wrong, yet they keep on going on and on about their point... Like, seriously, at that point I'm sure I even convinced the other party that I'm right, yet they keep going because they're too petty to admit that they're wrong.

Seriously, just be an adult and step back. If you don't wanna admit you were wrong, just stop replying and move on, don't keep on going on and on about a discussion when you're obviously wrong about it... Geez.

I don't mind having a huge discussion that goes on for days about opinions on whatever, but when we're talking about objective stuff and the other party is objectively wrong and was already proven to be so... It's just annoying when they keep on replying, really.