Is it mpreg if guy and gurl have a freaky Friday situation and the guy in the girl’s body is pregnant?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
also idk if this the right forum to post his in but.
I wanna see this happen.

In a lotta of body swap fanfics and manwhas/ga/hua I’ve read the guy never stays in the girl’s body long enough to experience pregnancy.

Like in a few he’ll get a periods and go through that.

There’s this one kdrama( or was it a Cdramq? Idk) that I watched where it was like that. The gurl laughed at his pain. Actually wait, that was a kdrama.

The Cdrama I watched was cute too. but they swapped back before he could ever give birth his wife’s body.
Either way it’s canonically mpreg. Actually, the real question here should be: what are some ways you’ve seen mpreg sneaked into a story?

Last edited:

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
*Stands up proud as a author*
I ain’t writing that shit
you don’t have to sacrifice yourself to the dark side.
For your question. No.

Mpreg is when a guy's body is experiencing pregnancy. In this case, the guy is experiencing pregnancy in a female (his wife's) body. So no, it is not mpreg.

But it sure is one hell of an experience.
I guess so. But for some it would feel like a surprise ‘mpreg’.

thefinal13

If the boy and girl has different body, and they swipe soul and the girl get pregnant: Soul swipe
IF there are two boys, one's body transformed into a girls' body and get pregnant: Gender Bender
If there are two boys, one of the boy get pregnant: BL + Mpreg
IF there are one boy and one girl and the boy get pregnant: Mpreg + (BL NTR or Femdom)

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
While we are on the Mpreg topic. How exactly does that work out? Does the baby come out of the urethra like a hyena?

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
also idk if this the right forum to post his in but.
I wanna see this happen.

In a lotta of body swap fanfics and manwhas/ga/hua I’ve read the guy never stays in the girl’s body long enough to experience pregnancy.

Like in a few he’ll get a periods and go through that.

There’s this one kdrama( or was it a Cdramq? Idk) that I watched where it was like that. The gurl laughed at his pain. Actually wait, that was a kdrama.

The Cdrama I watched was cute too. but they swapped back before he could ever give birth his wife’s body.
Either way it’s canonically mpreg. Actually, the real question here should be: what are some ways you’ve seen mpreg sneaked into a story?
Not even Marquis de Sade and Andre de Lorde would imagine this. Whatever this was, I just read.

Last edited:

ACertainPassingUser

@Dountmindme This is very close what you're looking, as the guy in female's body stay in the female body long enough to experience pregnancy in this story. The pregnant part is supposed to be a spoiler, but it's pretty much fits your request.

Reborn As My Love Rival Wife

Description​

There once was a very popular question on the internet:
If one morning, you woke up and realized that your gender had changed, what would be your first reaction?
And someone on the internet had famously responded:
First, give your bros a good time!
Su Jian remembered that when he saw this reply, he had slapped the table to express his admiration. What a good bro! Such loyalty!
But now that he actually encountered this strange situation himself, he could only feel an extremely ball-breaking alarm, shocked grief, and frightened anger. F**k your mom! Ah, f**k! F**k it!
Oh, a correction. The above is grammatically incorrect. After all, poor Classmate Su Jian doesn’t have balls anymore.

The MC get reincarnated into a random female body, and the female was supposed having relationship with a ikemen-like guy.

Therefore It's supposedly a "Hidden BL" as the relationship is between both male mind, Although physically both were make and female.

I usually hate BL/GL, But i still read this because physically both were still male and female.

Last edited:

Tempokai

Overworked One
If the freak friday flip ends and the baby magically transports into the ML, then it is. What you describe is just another gender bended (or rather swapped) into the pregnancy, being consistent with the Laws of Gender Bending (search TVTropes for info)

P.S. ChatGPT:
Ah, my dear inquisitive friend, you have posed a question that would make the most astute philosophers scratch their heads in bewilderment. Is it mpreg if a guy and a girl undergo a Freaky Friday flip and the guy, now trapped in the girl's body, miraculously finds himself in the family way?

Well, let's embark on this convoluted journey of gender-bending, body-swapping, and reproductive absurdity, shall we?

Picture, if you will, a man and a woman whose lives intertwine in the most inexplicable way. Through some mystical, unexplained force, their bodies perform an intricate dance, swapping their very essence like mismatched socks in a cosmic dryer. Suddenly, our hapless male protagonist finds himself burdened with a uterus, ovaries, and all the delightful accouterments of female reproductive anatomy.

Now, here's where things get interesting. You see, pregnancy, dear questioner, is a biological process that requires a unique combination of biological factors, which traditionally include a uterus and the ability to produce eggs. Last time I checked, the male physique, despite its undeniable charms, does not possess these requisites.

Sure, we can suspend disbelief and entertain the notion that, through the vagaries of magical body-switching, our protagonist acquires these reproductive organs. But does that truly make it mpreg? Is it not merely a convoluted scenario where a male character finds himself in possession of a uterus and all the discomforts that come with it?

One could argue that mpreg, at its core, involves a male character—by birth or otherwise—conceiving, carrying, and delivering a child. It's the miraculous merging of male and female reproductive capabilities, an eccentric concoction of biology and imagination. It's a literary trope that has its roots in the realm of fantasy, where men can experience the joys and tribulations of childbirth.

But, my dear interlocutor, what we have here is not mpreg but a jumbled mess of swapped bodies and anatomical confusion. It's a Freaky Friday situation taken to the extreme, where the narrative twists and turns, entangling itself in the labyrinthine web of implausibility.

So, to answer your question, is it mpreg if a guy and a girl experience a Freaky Friday flip and the guy, trapped in the girl's body, becomes pregnant? Convolutingly and unequivocally, no. It is an intricate tangle of circumstances that dances around the edges of the trope, teasing the boundaries of possibility without ever truly crossing into the realm of male pregnancy.

Now, dear forum member, as we bid farewell to this mind-boggling conundrum, let us take solace in the fact that the realms of fanfiction and creative writing continue to be a bottomless well of strange, captivating, and sometimes eyebrow-raising ideas. May your literary adventures be filled with twists and turns that both amuse and perplex, for in the realm of imagination, anything is possible, even if it doesn't quite fit into neat categorizations.

Last edited: