WHat is late?

• A lil late to very late

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Early or Late

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Agentt

Thighs
Some people believe that if you are late, you should hurry.
This is because they believe being late is a spectrum, ranging from less late to more late.
Hence, one should hurry so that less late doesn't turn to more late.

There are some other people who believe being late is a binary function, it has two state: Early and Late. If you are not early, you are late. Hence, its no use being in a hurry since no matter how much you rush things, you can't change late to early.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I don't believe time exists. Supposedly according to modern physics, there should be the gravitron, but we cannot prove it's existence. No one has ever detected a gravitron.

Also, time space appears to be flat. The universe should be curved, but it isn't. Now you take these two facts and put them together, it begs the question, HOW?

Well, what if space-time is not smooth, but pixilated, like a Fresnal lens. If that is the case, then the very fundimental particle of the void would most likely be a hyper-tetrahedron that was exactly one planck on every side. In this case, gravity would be an emergent property.

Because time and Movement are so closely tied together, under this paradigm, there would be no gravity as a force, but as an emergent property. If there are no gravitons, then time, as well, does not exist. Therefore, what we think of as time, is merely a rate of change. There is no past, no future, only the omnipresent NOW.

What that means is, yes, you are either on time, or late, which is a binary state, but be polite and hurry up so people don't have to wait on you any more than they have to. There is no need to be rude.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I think mostly disciplined and strict people think in the "early or late" format.

Of course, being a little late is much better than not coming at all :blob_popcorn:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It's better to be late, than to be even more late~

I prefer to arrive early or on time, but if I am late, I prefer to be as little late as possible~

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
time sucks, it dictates how long i have to sit in my 9th grade literature class

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Time is relative to my dad's rages, my mom's frustrations because of my dad's rages, and my need to keep writing through all of that.

Peter3135566

on one hand, i like the saying that the past is a eco of was was rather then enything that still is, and should not be lived in. the future is likly possble outcomes, and should be considerd but not deciced based on. the present is were/when we are, and where one should live.

on the other hand, i feel like 'time' is less of a linar spectrum or binary and more of a probbebility based entanglement thingy, the kind that is all p;ossble state unless you look into it and then it is only and always the part that is lookd at and the others are possble alternatives and no longer co-exsisting portions of reality.

finnaly, theres that saying i like you reminded me about that il now go and update my personal information into :P

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Because I've had so many jobs where you have to be on time, I am on the your late or early side of this. However, because time as a whole is bullshit, one is never truly late or early as they arrive simply when they are meant to.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to!