FGCCheckmate

It's about putting waifus on the cover.
proof.png

Literally tripled my views by going from this:
Tapas Cover JPG.jpg

To this:
Itzel Cover.jpg

chocomug

(Responding to this because I also saw your RR post)

Viewership is rarely dependent on quality. To create something that is popular and of good quality is rare.

Aside from the cover, you will need a good plot, persistence and luck.

My first novel had 2.5 rating on RR, but it gained 500+ followers in the first month. Why? Because it had an interesting plotline, system, Eastern Fantasy, popular tags etc. Everyone basically said my writing and character suck, but they liked the plot...

Most authors I know on WN have spent more than a year of continuous writing to gain a good following or have at least one completed book. Readers are loyal to authors they know who will not drop a novel.

I also think you're lacking a good hook in your synopsis that makes people want to read it. It's fine for a traditionally published book, but there are too many novels/competition online. You need something unique to entice the readers.

Last edited:

FGCCheckmate

(Responding to this because I also saw your RR post)

Viewership is rarely dependent on quality. To create something that is popular and of good quality is rare.

Aside from the cover, you will need a good plot, persistence and luck.

My first novel had 2.5 rating on RR, but it gained 500+ followers in the first month. Why? Because it had an interesting plotline, system, Eastern Fantasy, popular tags etc. Everyone basically said my writing and character suck, but they liked the plot...

Most authors I know on WN have spent more than a year of continuous writing to gain a good following or have at least one completed book. Readers are loyal to authors they know who will not drop a novel.

I also think you're lacking a good hook in your synopsis that makes people want to read it. It's fine for a traditionally published book, but there are too many novels/competition online. You need something unique to entice the readers.
Thanks for the advice. Seems that I've had a problem with synopses for a while. By far the hardest part of writing, and I'm not even trying to be ironic.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Its pretty much guaranteed to get at least 3k views by the second chapter if you have an attractive girl as the cover.

I've seen way too many.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Great data lol

Can someone test it in other platform to check if Scribblehub readers are the only degen ones?