last thing you read that affected you deeply

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I've read a novel called Judgement Day. It was a spy novel loosely based on a real story. Never in my life I've read something so engaging.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I just read no longer human and that was depressing as all hell. Though I think there are others that effected me more deeply but I'm having a hard time remembering the names and some I just don't want to share because it's too fucked up.

I've read a novel called Judgement Day. It was a spy novel loosely based on a real story. Never in my life I've read something so engaging.
which author there's a ton judgment days

I just read no longer human and that was depressing as all hell. Though I think there are others that effected me more deeply but I'm having a hard time remembering the names and some I just don't want to share because it's too fucked up.
i read about 20 pages and stopped. too depressing for the time being

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
for me it was a novel called Night Watch. I was intrigued, annoyed, and repulsed with some dread mixed in. took me a couple of days to stabilize.
Is it the urban fantasy story where the MC patrols to stop creatures like werewolves, vampires, and sorcerers to ruin modern society? I loved it, I think I found some pdf for free but I stopped midway. The setting was awesome. It reminded me of the setting of the manga Arago.

Is it the urban fantasy story where the MC patrols to stop creatures like werewolves, vampires, and sorcerers to ruin modern society? I loved it, I think I found some pdf for free but I stopped midway. The setting was awesome. It reminded me of the setting of the manga Arago.
yup. it's both fantastic and dreadful. the more you read the more you feel the helplessness of the mc. i will not spoil it for you. i wasn't expecting anything from a novel about vampires and werewolves, but i was presently and unpleasantly surprised.

SailusGebel

Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko? Anyway, I don't remember the most recent one so I will mention Memories of the War by Nikolai Nikulin.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
which author there's a ton judgment days

i read about 20 pages and stopped. too depressing for the time being
I don't remember. It was one of the first books I read, around 20 years ago :s_frown:

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Definitely Re: Zero Arc 6. Not to spoil anything, but it is easily the best arc in the entire series and there are several scenes that made me just turn of my phone, get out of my seat, and just sit there calming myself down before shout from how deeply emotional it was making me feel.

I cannot wait for season 3 to adapt this stuff.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Awakening Horde

I ended up skimming 5 chapters and nothing of note was missed. It was just an endless amount of pity from the MC. We as the readers are supposed to somehow care about what he's bitching about with only 2 chapters of setup. Worst start for a story I've read in ages.